Glamie's

Thursday, May 2, 2013

LVX Nail Lacquer Review/ Swatches

I love switching up my nail color and was so excited to try LVX nail polish for the first time. 




About LVX

LVX: Latin; Light/the essence of all color.

Avant-garde/ LVX recognizes the importance of beauty within Fashion. LVX is a deeply devoted fashion brand providing an in-depth understanding of emerging runway trends and high fashion. Our unique color collections are meticulously selected to be the top colors of the season, and will be the perfect complement to your wardrobe. LVX is committed to creating palettes that exceed seasonal trends while maintaining a timeless essence.

Innovative & 5 Free/Our long lasting, chip resistant and non-streak formula is free of toxic and harsh chemicals. LVX products are formulated without the use of Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DBP, Toluene, and Camphor. We are devoted to providing you with top quality, socially responsible, and vegan-friendly, luxury products without compromising quality, durability and finish.

LVX nail lacquer is cruelty free. All products are produced in the U.S.A.


 What I Recieved
-These polishes are part of the 2013 Spring Collection-
LVX Nail Lacquer In Viridian ( Creamy  OpaqueMint Emerald Green)
LVX Nail Lacquer In Indigo Bleu (Creamy Opaque Deep Blue W/Purple Navy Undertones)
LVX Nail Lacquer In Citrine ( Creamy Opaque Warm Golden Honey Yellow)

Formula/Application
The formula on  Citrine  is a  little streaky. I had to keep a very light and steady hand to avoid bald patches. I used Three coats for full, even opacity, however Indigo Bleu & Viridian are super opaque after just one application and the formula isnt streaky at all , I apply 1 full coat and I had no problem with it being patch or anything , this did apply very smooth and even to each nail , it also does self level itself if you do get a a little polish happy and happy to much polish .

Brush 
The LVX brush is wide, and the length of the handle/brush is shorter, which I like for control which is perfect for almost everyone whether you have small or big nail beds .


Staying Power
 These polish last forever , these are one of the longest lasting nail polishes I have tried , LVX is a chip resistant nail polish , which mean you will not have an chipping , as far as staying power the polish lasted a full 2 week before I changed out the current color I had on to a different one, however even after that 2 weeks I still had no chipping or wearing on any of my nails , with that being said these polish last a very long time on your nails and I'm sure they will probaby last longer depending what your do and how you prep your nails before and after .

Pros
Chip Resistant , Long Lasting , Chemical Free , High Shine , Smooth Finish

Cons
 Price ( I no many people will think these are pricey but for the quality these are so worth it )



 
Price/ Packaging
 I love the packaging , they are very similar to the Chanel Nail Lacquer . They are a small square glass bottle with a black plastic top which has the LVX text on the top , however the black plastic square top in removable , once removed you will see the black handle brush, the bottle also does have a label on the bottle with the name of each polish , website & ingredients  , the polish bottle is finally enclosed in a cute sleek shiny black box with sliver text and trimmings , they also have the name of the polish on the bottom on the box ! LVX retails for  $16.00 USD  for 15ml / .5oz. 

My Thoughts - I have to admit that I was very prepared to say that I couldn't see myself purchasing any more LVX, especially considering the $16 price tag.  But, overall, after playing with the amazing formulas, I'm not so sure.  These are quality polishes with phenomenal, consistent formulas, what I didn’t expect was to be so blown away by the formula that I think it may be the best I’ve tried to date. Ever.
 
**These products were sent to me by  LVX  for review, I did not purchase these myself.  However, this is my own opinion and experiences with the products.** 

   Wanna Purchase LVX Nail Lacquer ?
 
 Please stop by my social media's 

  • Facebook-The Glam Goddess  
  • Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_ 
  • Twitter-Bregal89 
  • Youtube-Thebritters89  
  • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com



Have You Tried LVX Nail Lacquer ? What Is Your Favorite Shade ?

3 comments:

  1. The shades are super pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. never heard of this brand before but the colors r pretty!

    http://classypyt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely !! Try them out if u can ever get a hold of them !!!

      Delete