Glamie's

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat Nail Polish Review/Swatches

While textured nail polish is, without a doubt, the predominant trend for 2013, Dress Up Your Nails with Sally Hansen's Fuzzy Coat Textured Nail Color! Blurred, woven, marbled fiber effects resembling handspun yarn, combined in a multi-dimensional network of color, transform nails into a totally new, soft focus textural finish!

What Sally Hansen Has Too Say .... 
The ultimate outfit for your nails! Sally Hansen continues to lead the nail category with new 3D, unique textures inspired by fashion. Fuzzy Coat transforms nails with a 3D textured, woven fiber effect.

What I Received...
Tweedy-( Black & White)
Fuzz-Sea-(Yellow & Blue)
Wool Lite-(Peachy Pink & White)



Benefits


Dries quickly

Unique fiber texture

Provides a 3D look

Multidimensional shades

How They Work ...
The Fuzzy Coat polishes are made up of a clear, jelly-textured base filled with multi-colored matte, bar glitter. The glitter is a bit sparse so, to get them opaque, expect to use 4+ coats.The glitter tends to settle over time so roll the bottle a few times prior to application. To ensure even glitter coverage.

 

Brush
The brush shape and size is medium ,works very well with the consistency of the polish, which is thicker than a creme, but quite reasonable for a glitter. The polishes all applied evenly and smoothly.

Pro's
Easy To Apply
Great Range Of Colors
 Long Lasting
Doesn't Chip
Good Applicator 
 
Con's
Hard To Remove

 




Price...
 Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coats retail for $5.49 , prices may very depending on store & location. Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coats are available in 9 beautiful colors.

 My Thoughts.... 

I"m a huge nail junkie , so when I first heard these were being released I need these to add to my huge collection !I have to say that I really enjoy the new look. When you use these types of polishes, you have to use some good judgment. Just like with a polish that contains a lot of glitter, this polish will be rough when applied and hard to remove. It's just a given, I love these polish I love how they are so much fun and can dress up any new looks to a whole another level.



**These products were sent to me by  Sally Hansen for review, I did not purchase these myself.  However, this is my own! 


  Please stop by my social media's  
  •   Facebook-The Glam Goddess
  • Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
  • Twitter-Bregal89
  • Youtube-Thebritters89
  • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com

 What Do You Think About Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coats ?

No comments:

Post a Comment