Glamie's

Thursday, August 1, 2013

POP Beauty Nail Glam Review/Swatches

As many of you will know I love nails and everything to do with nails and I love collecting different nail polish brand and review them , since bright lips & bright nails are my thing this summer ,  I was super excited to showcase this Hot PINK beauty from POP Beauty !




What POP Beauty has to say...
 Whether you want vampy black, the perfect rouge noir, classic tomato red or way-out fluro pink, POP Beauty has a nail shade to suit your mood and your wardrobe.Each POP Beauty Nail Glam shade is non-occlusive so it won't stain nails. Nail Glams also contain nylon which helps create a strengthening non-chip barrier which ensures that Nail Glams staying power is sensational!

What I Received...
POP Beauty Nail Glam in Twelve Pinky ( Neon Hot Pink)


Texture/Pigmentation  

The texture is a lovely creamy formula  and offers a opaque finish with 2 coats , and is extremely pigmented  , however 1 coat work well but it cam be semi transparent but it is not streaky at all .
 
 
Finish 
I know most people will think since it is a neon , it gonna be matte but not , the finish is a satin muted finish , kinda on the dull side with a satin sheen , however adding a top coat will make this color pop even more .
 
Longevity
 The staying power is sensational , since POP Beauty nail polishes have a non chip formula , you get a mani that seriously will last forever , I wore this color for 2 week and didn't have any chipping , just some everyday wear , this is a a nail polish high up for me !

Brush
The brush on these little gems were great, there easy to apply and the brushes were easy to control, it perfect for all type of nail whether you have shortie nails or long nails.

PRO'S
  • Easy To Apply
  • Fast Drying
  • High Quality Formula
  • Good Value
  • Long Staying
  • Nice Applicator 
  • Great Color Selection
 CON'S
  • Strong Smell ( But everyone had a different thought about scents)
Price
POP Beauty retails for $10.00 dollars at Ulta Beauty & Sephora.

My Thoughts .....
I love this color and nail polishes in general , I love that hot pink neon nail polish make you look so tan and they look great on anyone , I was so happy with this polish , doesn't chip, long lasting, wonderful color - what more could I ask for?
 
**These products were sent to me by POP Beauty for review, I did not purchase these myself.  However, this is my own! 

  Please stop by my social media's  
  •   Facebook-The Glam Goddess
  • Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
  • Twitter-Bregal89
  • Youtube-Thebritters89
  • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com

 Have You Tried POP Beauty Nail Glam's Yet ? What Are Your Favorite Shades?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment