Hi Ya'll august is over already , where did time go!! But the good thing is that it's time for another monthly beauty favorites blog post!
- Dermablend Cover Creme($36.00)-Lightweight Cover Crème by Dermablend creates a smooth, flawless complexion and provides up to 12 hours of color wear. Blends easily to cover facial skin imperfections. Smudge-resistant formula leaves skin fresh, soft and smooth while protecting it with an SPF 30 sunscreen. Use with Dermablend Setting Powder for enhanced results.This product has the greatest coverage , it covers my redness , acne if I have any , dark circle , you ever need coverage on covering up anything you need this little gem , beside the coverage being amazing , the formula is great, it creamy ,long lasting, blends well , doesnt take and over all give the most coverage then your average foundation/concealers.
- Skindinava No More Shine Makeup Finishing Spray($29.99)-Leave your blotting papers and powder at home. The No More Shine Makeup Finish controls oil and holds your makeup in place for 16 hours.Controls shine and absorbs oil over face and t-zone while preventing makeup slippage. Formulated for oily skin types. Hypoallergenic. I found this works SIGNIFICANTLY better if you spray it before you apply your primer and liquid foundation, after your apply your liquid foundation AND after your apply your setting powder.My makeup STAYS ON ALL DAY with this method. Spray it with EACH LAYER of makeup you apply and this will work like a charm. I have to blot and significantly increases the lasting power of my makeup. Since I have extremely oily skin I still have to touch up once or twice a day but prior to this I had to touch up every two hours. The best thing about this spray is after you spray it any cakeiness disappears!! It makes your makeup look so much more natural! I love it
- Wet N Wild Fergie Take On The Day Eyeshadow Primer($3.99)-This perfect primer preps and brightens eyelids to guarantee ultra-vibrant color that lasts all day! Its smooth, effortless application dries to a clear finish and keeps eyeshadow from creasing. No need to spend a ton of money on highend primers , this on work just the same as all those big name primer on the market these days.
- Clinique Quick Liner In Ebony Black($16.00)-No need to be subtle when it's now so easy to move into the deepest, most dramatic range. Find all the intensity of a liquid liner in one simple stroke. Silky formula glides on. Stays on all day. Never needs sharpening. "Smoke" with the smudge tip on the opposite end. Ophthalmologist Tested.Two great ways to wear it. I know I rave about Urban Decay 24/7 liner all the time , but for me this is just as comparable , it such a multipurpose liner , it can be used as a liner , eyeshadow base and perfect for smudging out a smokey eyes since it is so creamy and rich in color , plus it does budge on my eyes , since normally all eye liner do .
- Studio Gear Crease/Blending Brush #34 ($24.00)-This brush has an elongated dome shape that gently tapers into a short, small tip. This enables you to perfectly blend/diffuse accent and contour powder eye colors with control and ease , they arent kidding , this brush will give you the most flawless and blended look ever .
- Furless Cosmetics Pro Blunt Pencil Brush PRO3M ($11.95)-(This professional must have blunt pencil brush blends like a dream. Use in the crease of your eye, or to blend harsh lines. I love how small this brush is and how it will give you the most defined crease/outer v , always makes a great lower lash line smudger .
- Tip Top Toughen Up Base Coat( $7.35)-Help rebuild the nail from foundation to nail surface with Toughen up Maxi Growth Base Coat for Weak / Post-Acrylic / Damaged Nails, an intensive strengthener that returns thin nails to a healthy condition. When I have this base coat on, my nails feel stronger, break and split less, and they actually grow. This base coat has changed my nails.
- Tip Top Cucticle Treatment ($7.64)-Tip Top's Cuticle Treatment offers a super-rich formula which accommodates the nails needs and protects them from external conditions. Tip Top Cuticle Treatment is a natural blend of oils with the added benefit of vitamin E that acts as a powerful anti-oxidant to repair damaged, dry and problem skin areas.It emulates the natural sebum in the epidermis to repair and restore skin. Our exclusive recipe provides regeneration of rough, parched and ragged cuticles by protecting against moisture loss and creating a protective barrier to nourish and deeply hydrate. The special formula will reduce dried out, damaged nails, especially after increased contact with water, detergents, nail polish and nail polish removers.
- Dr Marvey Nail Armor ($5.99-6.99)-Professional strength, clinically tested remedy for thin, weak nails. Instantly hardens to prevent breakage, tearing, peeling and cracking. Up to 60% harder nails instantly , another product I cant live with out, this has made my nail so much more healthier and stronger , and it give my nail and great look for prepping for a manicure,
- Dr Marvey Cuticle Away ($5.99-6.99)-Softens, dissolves and removes overgrown cuticles painlessly in 16 seconds. The rich botanicals of kiwi, grape extract, jojoba oil and aloe nourish and hydrate to promote healthy cuticles. Holy grail cuticle treatment , Ive always suffered from peel and sore cuticles and just figured after trying so many thing nothing will work on my cuticles but I was wrong , this has made my cuticle so much smoother, suffer and less painful , I never thought my cuticles could look and feel this good ever. There is hope out the for you ladies that suffer from peel cuticles too .
- Beauty Secrets Nail File( $0.59 -1.99)- Professional File for smoothing edges and shaping nails. Great for natural nails and acrylics also. This nail file will minimize chipping and peeling. I love how durable this is and how it has the perfect coarseness to a nail file to give you the perfect shape to your nails.
**Certain products were sent to me by PR Companies for review, I did not purchase these myself, However, this is my own unless otherwise stated!
What Are Your Aug Beauty Favorites ?
Please stop by my social media's
- Facebook-The Glam Goddess
- Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com