Glamie's

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Diva Mineral's Fall Eye Look Tutorial

Hi Friends , since cool cozy nights , pumpkin spice latte and leaves changing are all right around the corner for this Fall season , I thought id do my first fall look of the season , hope you enjoy :)
  1. Prep & prime the eye , I used Wet n Wild Fergie Eyeshadow Primer , then applied NYX base all over the lid.
  2. Apply Diva Minerals "Sunny Days" to entire lid.
  3. Apply Diva Minerals "Beach Bunny" to the crease blending the lid color together.
  4. Apply Diva Minerals "Orange Sherbet" to the crease blending into "Beach Bunny".
  5. Apply Diva Minerals "Tangerine Illusion" to the middle of the lid.
  6. Apply Diva Minerals " SPF" to the brow bone & inner corner .
  7. Apply Diva Minerals " Grape Sherbet" to the lover lash line.
  8. Apply Diva Minerals "Black Coal" to the outer lash line for more drama.
  9. Apply Liner to the lid , waterline & trackline .
  10. Apply mascara .
  11. Clean up any fall out .
  12. Fell in the brow and set them with a wax or brow gel .


**These products were sent to me by Diva Mineral's for review, I did not purchase these myself.  However, this is my own!

Please stop by my social media's  
  •   Facebook-The Glam Goddess
  • Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
  • Twitter-Bregal89
  • Youtube-Thebritters89
  • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment