Glamie's

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Product Review- Escada Sexy Graffiti Fragrance

A magical summer moment, when the late New York afternoon sun gives way to a fun party atmosphere, inspired this fragrance. It's the time when cocktails flow, music plays, and the beautiful people make their way to the rooftop club. As the sun sets on the cityscape around you, the music captures the mood and takes you away from the city heat. The joyful ambience washes over you and the moment is imprinted on your memory as forever fun.

What Is It-Sexy Graffiti is a bright and wearable fruity floral fragrance. At the top notes, you'll inhale wild strawberry and raspberry, a fruity sorbet brought to life with the sharpness of grapefruit and a subtle minty note. Its happy heart pulses with enlivening notes of lily of the valley, red peony, and violets. The base notes draw one in with cashmere, vanilla, and musks.



 

 

Pro's

  • Great smell
  • Sexy
  • Draws compliments
  • Long-lasting
  • Sensual 
  • Clean & Fresh
  • Classy
  • Cute Packaging   
 
 
  My Thoughts-As the name says, it's a really sexy and teasing scent, fruity with some musk in it I tried this perfume on a whim because I thought the name was different, and I didn't expect it to smell so great!  I thought the grapefruit was a dominant note and I loved it! It is tropical/fruity without being too simple like I think a lot of tropical scents are. It has a lot of elements to it that make it truly delicious smelling. I would love to make this one of my signature fragrances.No other floral/fruity fragrance can touch SEXY GRAFFITI!  The only downside is that it is quite expensive
  • Price- $45-$118

    Retailers-Sephora, Ulta 


    Have You Used Any Escada Fragrance ?

4 comments:

  1. i need to try this, ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review I LOVE Escada Fragrances.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love escada summer scents. Need to test this, sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks interesting, I have to try :)

    ReplyDelete