Glamie's

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Nail Polish Haul

Today we'll I was out at the local grocery store browsing the makeup , I notice that the whole NYC line was buy 1 get 1- 50% off , so I often hear great things about the nail polish line , I thought hey why not give it try since it  cheap in price and on sale, I think the most there nail polish is , was 2 bucks , these one in the picture below cost $1.89 and then the second one was 0.94 cent ... Who  cant beat though prices.






NYC  Quick Dry Nail Polish In 216 Central Park , a light peach shimmer with some pink undertones. Shimmer finish


NYC  Quick Dry Nail Polish In 238 MoMa ,medium deep raspberry with blue undertones (A Cool Magenta )Creme finish.


NYC  Quick Dry Nail Polish  296 Water Street Blue, rich water blue , Creme finish


NYC  Quick Dry Nail Polish In 228 Chelsea, a candy apple red with a subtle shimmer , Sparkle finish

 
 
Enjoy !
 
Have Your tried Any NYC Nail Polish , What Your Favorite Color ?

7 comments:

  1. I love this brand of polish! I have all of them mentioned above accept the blue one. Their a great quality for the price! Great haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Haul all the colors are really pretty.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have never tried nyc polishes but now i want some of them specially the ones you show here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great polish collection, lovely colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. NYC are great polishes. Their top coat is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried any NYC polishes. I'll have to look into them

    ReplyDelete