Glamie's

Friday, February 24, 2012

Haul Time

Not that I needed anything but I was totally craving new makeup.. I had been browsing youtube videos and after hearing different peoples reviews on makeup I decided to buy some they recommended and test them out myself but the best thing was that all this product Im going to show you in the picture below cost me a whole 12 dollars and some change, normally these would have cost 65-70 dollars, I think I had a good shopping got, So check out below what I got:)

 
 
 
 Rimmel London Royal Gloss Delicious  Lip Gloss With Vitamins

Left  To Right- Twinkle Pink ( Clear/Shimmer Pink) Cookie( Light Bronze Sparkle)Delicious ( Bright Red)


Almay Clear Complexion Foundation
Loreal Paris Magic Lumi Concealer & Corrector
Rimmel London Recover Anti Fatigue Concealer

 
 
 
 
 
Wet N wild Ultimate Mineral Loose Blush (Purely Mauve)
Revlon Custom Eye Mascara
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner

 
 
 
Ms Manicure Set The Scene Manicure Set
Designer Perfect Wiper Blending Brush
Elf Studio Single Shadow ( Raspberry Truffle)

 
 
Enjoy !
 
Have You Used Any Of These Products? Did You Like Them ?

5 comments:

  1. Great haul got to let us know how you like that faundation.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul:)

    ibeauty85.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great haul!!! i really love seeing haul posts...makes me want to shop!!! hhahaha!


    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You got a steal on that haul! Sometimes we all need some retail therapy, even if we don't really need any new makeup.

    ReplyDelete