Glamie's

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Revlon Scented Polishes

Mad about mango

 The other day while shopping , I came across some new Revlon nail polish and the where scented well i decided not to  get them cause I really didnt  believe you could have a nail polish that smelled like fruity flavors, well I was wrong after I heard good review on them  I gave them a shot and Im  glad I did , I pick up Bubble gum( Pink ) Not so Blueberry(  light-medium periwinkle foil metallic.) and Mad about Mango( pale light orange) and they really do smell like the bottle states, i would not apply a top coat , I think it hid the scent of the polish and they already are very shiny. They normally range anywhere for $3.99- 5.99 depends on the store and they have 16 different scented polishes. ♥



How long does the scent last? Suprisingly a long time! For the first 8-12 hours the fruity scent is strong and even after a day or two, you'll notice a faint smell. 

Likes
Bubble Gum

~ Dry Fast
~ Smell Amazing
~Easy To Apply

 Dislikes
~  Take Long To Dry


Over all Review
This nail polish does what it claims in terms of scent. It leaves a scent on your nails after it dries

Other Scented Polish  (By: Revlon)
 Orange Pop
Cotton Candy
Sublime Strawberry
Beach
Pretty In Papaya
Not so blueberry
Ocean Breeze
Gum Drop
 Grape Icy
Coconut Crush
Mon Cherry
Peach Smoothie
Raspberry Rapsture
Mad about Mango
Bubble Gum
Not So Blueberry'
Passion Fruit













 

No comments:

Post a Comment