Glamie's

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Physicians Formula Cashmere Wear Ultra Smoothing Bronzer

What is it- Ultra-luxurious bronzing powder with a classic look and feel of cashmere leaves skin feeling smooth, soft and nourished , Pearlescent bronze and gold are delicately woven together to give a rich warm glow all day.

This product feels really soft on your skin. I like the little rope of lighter, shimmery color down the middle. It makes a good cheek highlight. The rest of the bronzer isn't perfectly matte, but its probably matte enough that you could do some contouring with it, can be worn alone or over make up  this product does not apply cakey at all , look natural, and blend easy.

The brush isn't bad. I don't use it because I have a brush that's better, but if I were on the go, it would be a convenient thing to have. I would use a kabuki brush.

100% pure cashmere extract
Hypoallergenic
Oil Free
Mirror and Brush Included

No comments:

Post a Comment