Glamie's

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner

A blend of Moroccan Argan oil which instantly penetrates the shaft of your hair restoring shine and softness, while strengthening ,also protect you from styling heat( flat iron) and uv damage, love the smell no sulfates which is great and works well with the humidity and cleans my hair, it good for any hair type whether you have curly , oil, straight or dry .. it work perfect. This product run around $6.99 per bottle.

Likes~
Paraben Free
 Adds Shine 
Gentle
Great Smell
Improves Hair Health
Eco Friendly


DisLikes~

None

Over all review, I think this stuff rocks., it has made my hair so smooth in the last few weeks, I have very curly hair and this product has help make my hair smoother and straighter, and I straighten my hair daily, it been super soft and lush .


1 comment:

  1. I was just looking at these in Ulta the other day - Must return to pick them up! :)

    ReplyDelete