Glamie's

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Anastasia Beverly Hills Hypercolors Eye Tutorial

Do you love neon eye looks or eyeshadows or might just wanna play in some fun colors? Then your gonna love this look !! Find out below hoe you can rock this look !!!
 

Step By Step Tutorial

  1. Apply a primer & white base , I used Urban Decay Primer Potion  and NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk .
  2. Apply tape to the corner of your eye to the brow to give you a sharp line .
  3. Take a flat eyeshadow brush & a lime green eyeshadow and apply all over the lid flicking it out at the end making a wing, I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Hyper Colors in Megawatt Green .
  4. Next take a small angled brush and apply a pink eyeshadow above the green following the shape , I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Hyper Colors in Ultra Violet.
  5. Clean off the same angled brush you used above  , and apply a pink eyeshadow above the purple shade , following the shape your the other shadows , I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Hyper Colors In The Pink .
  6. Now take a small smudge brush and apply a blue eyeshadow to the lower lash line , also making a small wing connecting to the other eyeshadows , I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Hyper Colors Electric Blue.
  7. Take a small fluffy brush and apply a white eyeshadow to the brow bone and the inner corner , I used Wet n Wild single in Sugar .
  8. Apply a blue liner to the water line , I used Jordana eyeliner in Bliss , Also apply a black liner to the upper lash line, I used Jordana liner in Black .
  9. Curl your lashes and apply black mascara , once you have done this step  take a small brush and apply pink eyeshadow to the root of your lashes , you can also use pink mascara .
  10. Clean up any fall out you might have and apply the rest of your makeup !!!
**These products were sent to me by Anastasia Beverly Hills for review, I did not purchase these myself.  However, this is my own!

  Please stop by my social media's 
 
  •   Facebook-The Glam Goddess
  • Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
  • Twitter-Bregal89
  • Youtube-Thebritters89
  • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment