Glamie's

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Studio Gear Cosmetics CC Cream Review


 This time I'm going to review a newly released product called CC Cream. There's been a lot of reviews of CC Cream lately , So I wanted to share mine on the new Studio Gear Cosmetics CC Cream!

What Is A CC Cream ? CC cream, also known as Color Control cream, or color correcting cream, is a refined blemish balm cream or Beauty Balm created and developed in Korea.CC cream's benefits are reputed to include sun protection as well as better coverage, blending, and treatment of uneven skin tones than BB creams. Some users find it to have a lighter texture than BB cream, which allows for smoother application with a less oily finish.



What It Does:Micro encapsulated pigments deliver a fresh dose of color that adapts to your own skin tone creating the most natural looking coverage. This lightweight, oil free cream is infused with Hydra-Extend technology that provides up to 72 hours of continuous hydration.  Skin nourishing and brightening ingredients help to correct and maintain a youthful complexion.

Helps to brighten skin. Creates a truly flawless invisible finish without buildup. Lightweight formula nourishes and hydrates skin for up to 72 hours. Helps to smooth skin and even the appearance of imperfect skin for a more youthful appearing complexion. Helps to blur and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Looks fresh for hours. Oil-Free. Paraben free preservative system.



What The Product Claims: 
  •  Prevents fine lines and wrinkles
  • Restores skin elasticity
  •   Brightens and illuminates the skin
  • Non oily
  • Color Corrects (Redness , Uneven Skintones)

Formula/Texture:The formula is a thin light weight formula that hydrates your skin up to 72 hours,helps to smooth skin and even the appearance of imperfect skin for a more youthful appearing complexion , however the texture is a very thin consistency but not to thin that it runs off your hand, it is a very smooth white color before applied but changes to match your skin color , it kinda like magic !


Finish/Application: Once I applied this product to my skin I was surprised with the application ,  I applied mine with a buffing brush which gave me a very smooth application , it applies evenly to the skin blurring out my redness and flaws nicely , it didnt apply cakey or uneven at all , the finish was wonderful to it gave my face a very smooth looking finish almost a light airbrush look which I wasn't expecting with this product but I love how well it cover my redness around my nose/cheek & chin area and didn't make me oily but I still did apply a setting powder to my t-zone.

Staying Power: I was pretty pleased with the staying power ,it lasted about 5-7 hours on my oily skin , however I did have to powder the area were I get the oiliest, which is wear I saw the most wear and breakdown , however I have used this over a primer and I get alot longer staying power , so if you have oily/combo skin you might wanna try using a primer for all day staying power , but if you have normal/dry skin you will have alot different affects on staying power .

Coverage:Light to Medium 

Shades:Studio Gears CC Cream is only available  3 shade "Linen" lightest shade for pale/ porcelain skin , "Natural" Light med shade for slightly tanner skin , and "Wheat" Medium shade for olive/tan skin .

This would be my own knit pick about this product , I think they need more shade that would suit everyone skin color.

Price: Studio Gear CC Cream retails for $34.00 USD for 1.1 fl oz. Studio Gear Cosmetics can be found at Ulta store or online at studiogearcosmetics.com

My Thoughts: I really im pleased with this product and what it does . It makes my skin look very healthy and natural . I have applied with fingers, a Beauty Blender, and a stippling brush It looks good applied with any of those ,It a very light coverage. I got it in the fair color and the color blended well with my skin.It moisturized well, my skin feels very soft and does not look oily. It has not caused any break outs, but I'm not prone to breakouts but I get oily alot.If you like a natural, glowy, dewy look -this might be the product for you , also if you are a busy person that doesn't like to wear foundation and all the other goods and just need a quick application of something that will do the some thing as an foundation this might be what you need to try! 

If you would like to purchase this item !!Click Here !

**These products were sent to me by Studio Gear Cosmetics/BrandBacker for review, I did not purchase these myself.  However, this is my own!




  Please stop by my social media's  

  •   Facebook-The Glam Goddess
  • Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
  • Twitter-Bregal89
  • Youtube-Thebritters89
  • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com

** Wanna Purchase Studio Gear Cosmetics , Enter  GLAMGOD13 at checkout out & get 10% off your purchase !!


 Have You Tried Studio Gear CC Cream ? What Do You Love About It ?

No comments:

Post a Comment