Glamie's

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Charcoal Brown Sugar Mask & Golden Grain Mask Review

If you've read my blog for a while you will know I love facial mask , I love all kinds whether it a peel off mask or a mud packing mask or even a CHARCOAL mask, I will try it and I will try them all , Im kinda a facial mask junkie , So when I was asked to do a review on the new Freeman Beauty mask , I was beyond excited !

What It Does:
Facial Polishing Charcoal Brown Sugar Mask  - This unique mask and scrub works double time to detox skin. First, naturally purifying Activated Charcoal helps absorb oil and impurities without over-drying. Then, Black Sugar helps exfoliate away dulling skin cells for softness and clarity. Perfect for all skin types.
  
Facial Brightening Golden Grain Mask  -Glowing skin is worth its weight in gold! This illuminating gel mask with natural Golden Grain helps lift moisture levels for a dewy-smooth look and feel. Triple skin benefits of Vitamin C help control the formation of dark spots,firm, and brighten. Perfect for dehydrated skin.

Texture/Formula: 
Facial Polishing Charcoal Brown Sugar Mask  -"This is pretty much a sugar scrub consistency "  it a
thick, grainy black formula , the texture of this mask can be harsh feeling on the skin , but dint bother my skin at all , but if you have sensitive skin , apply it lightly so it doesn't hurt your skin.

If you have dry skin , flaky area or dry patch , this is the mask for you, this leave your skin super soft, shine and NOT dull at all!

Facial Brightening Golden Grain Mask - This mask is a jelly based consistency with specks of grain going throughout it ,  the texture is so smoothing and easy to apply and rather cooling once applied , this leave your skin feeling very smooth , luminous/glowing and it give you a great dewy appearance.



 How To Use: 
 Facial Polishing Charcoal Brown Sugar Mask  -Apply mask to face and neck, avoiding contact with eyes. Leave on for 5 to 7 minutes. Gently massage for 1 to 2 minutes and rinse with warm water.

Facial Brightening Golden Grain Mask  -Apply generously to face and neck, avoiding contact with eyes. Leave on skin for 5-10 minutes. Rinse with warm water.

Price:
Freeman Mask retail for $3.99 USD for 6.0 oz  and can be found on there website

My Thoughts: I absolutely love both these mask I love the charcoal brown sugar one the best , It does wonder on my skin , I normally have really dry skin and for some reason even thought I have dry skin ,I have some dry patches , and this work wonder on targeting them and washing them away , it was like a miracle when I saw it just go away and how I had such smooth and soft skin , I mean i've used other product/mask that I thought made my skin super soft but nothing compared to this mask and how it made my skin feel and look , however I did enjoy the  golden grain mask I loved how it made me skin look dewy and luminous but I feel like it can be similar to other mask I tried and something I can get the same affect from when using other mask in general.

**These products were sent to me by  Freeman Beauty for review, I did not purchase these myself.  However, this is my own opinion and experiences with the products.** 
  
Please stop by my social media's
  •   Facebook-The Glam Goddess
  • Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
  • Twitter-Bregal89
  • Youtube-Thebritters89
  • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com

 Have You Tried These Masques Out Before ? What One Did You Enjoy ?

4 comments:

  1. Funny pics! :DD
    You both look wonderful :)

    A big kiss all the way from Portugal,



    All about Lady Things



    PS. Don't miss my new blog post Here:) ♡




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u :) Will check out your blog :)

      Delete
  2. nicee review :) and lovely blog.. thanks fr the comment on my blog..

    Following you too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :) Thank u ! Glad u likes my page !

      Delete