Glamie's

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Diva Minerals Eye Tutorial

Step By Step Tutorial How To Achieve This Look !
 
 
  1.  Apply a primer all over the lid , Once dried apply a white base .
  2. Take a big fluffy brush and apply a skin tone/tan shade in the crease and blend up for a transition color , I use Dive Minerals in Delaney Kay & Fall Fusion.
  3. Next take a small angled brush and a black eyeshadow and cut the crease of your eye , I used Diva Minerals in Black Coal.
  4. Take a med size blending brush and blend the black and tan shade together but still keep the crease cut and the eyelid all clean , You can add as much or a little black color to the crease making it the the color you like  .
  5. Take a flat shadow brush and dampen it with water or a setting spray and apply a golden shadow all over the lid" Really pack the color onto the lid", I used Diva Minerals Goddess
  6. Next take a small smudger brush or an angled brush and apply a blue/teal shade to the lower lash line , I mixed Diva Minerals in Appeal O Teal & Aqua Pop Mixed ( Applied Wet).
  7. Apply  Winged Liner ( Tight Line) .
  8. Apply a blue liner to the water line .
  9. Apply mascara and false lashes .
  10. Clean up any fall out you might have !


**These products were sent to me by Diva Mineral's for review, I did not purchase these myself.  However, this is my own opinion and experiences with the products.**  

Check out Diva Mineral's :)

  
Please stop by my social media's 
 
  •   Facebook-The Glam Goddess
  • Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
  • Twitter-Bregal89
  • Youtube-Thebritters89
  • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment