Step By Step Tutorial How To Achieve This Look !
- Apply a primer all over the lid , Once dried apply a white base .
- Take a big fluffy brush and apply a skin tone/tan shade in the crease and blend up for a transition color , I use Dive Minerals in Delaney Kay & Fall Fusion.
- Next take a small angled brush and a black eyeshadow and cut the crease of your eye , I used Diva Minerals in Black Coal.
- Take a med size blending brush and blend the black and tan shade together but still keep the crease cut and the eyelid all clean , You can add as much or a little black color to the crease making it the the color you like .
- Take a flat shadow brush and dampen it with water or a setting spray and apply a golden shadow all over the lid" Really pack the color onto the lid", I used Diva Minerals Goddess
- Next take a small smudger brush or an angled brush and apply a blue/teal shade to the lower lash line , I mixed Diva Minerals in Appeal O Teal & Aqua Pop Mixed ( Applied Wet).
- Apply Winged Liner ( Tight Line) .
- Apply a blue liner to the water line .
- Apply mascara and false lashes .
- Clean up any fall out you might have !
**These products were sent to me by Diva Mineral's for review, I did not purchase these myself. However, this is my own opinion and experiences with the products.**
Check out Diva Mineral's :)
Please stop by my social media's
- Facebook-The Glam Goddess
- Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com