Glamie's

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Dalton Cosmetics Conceal-It Concealer Review

Truth behold , I'm a concealer junkie , it is key in my everyday face routine cant go a day with out using it  , so I was stoked when I received a concealer from Dalton Cosmetics to try out !!

About Dalton Cosmetics
Dalton Cosmetics focuses on science and innovation. It's our mission to develop makeup that is beyond cosmetic. Dalton focuses on redefining beauty with a combination of breakthrough technologies, age-transforming complexes, and unique componentry to develop one of a kind products. Let Dalton show you how beauty meets science.


What Is It 
Now you see it, now you don't! Fine lines and wrinkles, skin imperfections, and uneven skin tone all but disappear when you use Conceal-It, an oil-free, medium-coverage concealer.

Why is it different
 The oil-free, medium-coverage concealer has a custom silicone complex and color-correcting pigments that work in tandem to create a flawless-looking complexion while delivering beneficial, skin-boosting ingredients to the face.

Pigmentation/Texture
 There's a ton of pigmentation with this concealer so you don't need a lot of product to get nearly full coverage , all you need is to swipe your sponge over the concealer and dab right into the areas you need the extra coverage . I really enjoy the texture of this product , it a very creamy, smooth product which I like my concealer to be since I have combo/oliy skin but I do suggest to set this with a powder , a little goes a long way so don't think to get a bunch on your sponge and go crazy because if you don't us properly is can feel and look greasy on the skin!

Before & After

Staying Power
I had great staying power with this concealer , which I was so pleased with, I hate touching up my makeup all the time because of look cakey and etc so I try to avoid it as much as I can. Dalton Concealer last a full 7 hours before I saw any fading or and product starting to disappear or set in my fine line, now I can call that a concealer with a great staying power if you never have to touch up your blemishes or anything, The benefits are that it has silicone, vitamin E, and it's oil-free.

Packaging/Price
The packaging is brilliant, a black airless compacts with an awesome label in pink , when you open the compact you first see the mirror and then a sponge, under that is a flip top compartment that has the product so the product never get full of grems or anything nor will the sponge ever sit in the compact like other compacts Ive seen, the sleek black compact has a label on the back that show your shade in bold letter what is great when you are digging around and is travel friendly , so it will be easy to find. Dalton Conceal- It Concealer retails for $28.60 USD for 12 grams (0.42 oz) and also some in 4 shade ( Fair , Light , Med & Dark).

QuickTip-One important thing is to make sure that you are applying your under-eye concealer correctly if you have a lot of creasing. Make a U or V shape outline from your tear duct to above your cheekbone to the very outer corner of your eye. Then take a large blending brush (my favorite is the setting brush from Real Techniques) and blend it into the middle. This gives you the most coverage in the most purple parts and the lightest coverage in the most crease-prone parts (under your iris/pupil). Using this technique I rarely have any creases or settling into lines. 
 
  My Thoughts-I couldn't be more pleased with this products , I will be using this as part of my everyday routine because im hooked on this concealer. I am the type of woman who loves make up , and has used over 10 different concealer from Dior! YSL, Lancôme' Mac, Sulwhasoo, Gurlian,  Jane Rrredale, Clinique , you name it' I have tried it all' I found all of these product are very dry and give me many fine line after two hour , I love that Dalton concealer dosent side off my face,doesn't  makes me look like a oily mess, doesn't budge and stay put for hours plu there no creasing at all .

**These products were sent to me by Dalton Cosmetics for review, I did not purchase these myself.  However, this is my own opinion and experiences with the products.** 



Wanna Purchase Dalton Cosmetics?
 

 Please stop by my social media's 

  • Facebook-The Glam Goddess
  • Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
  • Twitter-Bregal89
  • Youtube-Thebritters89
  • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com
 Have your tried Dalton Cosmetics before ?

8 comments:

  1. oK NEVER HEARD OF THIS BUT SOUNDS LIKE I REALLY NEED TO TRY IT, THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes , U need to check them out and try the products there awesome :)

      Delete
  2. It's a very good product. I've been happy with all the Dalton products I've tried.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree , it sure is an awesome item ,I loved it and I cant wait to try out and review the other items !!!

      Delete
  3. wow that looks so good! I hope we can get it in the UK :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faye , I think the ship international !!

    ReplyDelete