Wanna achieve this look then keep on reading :)
- First fill n the brows, I used Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit.
- Apply a eyeshadow base to the lid all the way up to the brow and also the lower lash line , I used NYX Eyeshadow Base.
- Next take a fluffy brush and a skin tone eyeshadow and apply it all over the lid to the brow, I used Urban Decay eyeshadow in Virgin
- Take a flat eyeshadow brush a pack on a pink eyeshadow to the lid , not going above the crease, I used Wet n Wild 8 Pan Palette in Shimmer The Night Away ( Leftside 2nd Color)
- Next with the same brush , take a dark pink a pack that shade over the pink you already applied to the lid, I used Prestige Eyeshadow in Blossom.
- Take a pointed brush and a aqua blue eyeshadow and draw out the shape following your eye brow, fill that in with the shade , I used Wet n Wild Blue Had Me At Hello.
- With the same palette as before take the navy blue & black and intensify the outer part of your eye .
- Apply a gel liner to the lash line , winging it out, I used Maybelline Line Stiletto.
- Next take a gel liner and apply to the lower lash line connecting with the wing, for a heavy liner effect , I used Essence Gel Liner in Midnight In Paris
- Apply a brow bone highlight , I used Wet n Wild Single Shadow in Unplugged.
- Take a q-tip and a lash adhesive or glitter glue and apply to the pink eyeshadow only, then apply pink glitter to the adhesive, I used NYX Glitter Mania in Hot Pink.
- Curl your lashes & apply mascara to all your lashes , top and bottom , I used the Elf Eye Curler & Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara.
- Clean up any fall out .
Please also stop by me social media's
Facebook-The Glam Goddess
Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com
Have Any Request For Me ? Please Leave Them Below !!