Glamie's

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Stormy Winter Sunset Eye Look

Hi Glam's
Wanna achieve this look then keep on reading :)


  1. First fill n the brows, I used Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit.
  2. Apply a eyeshadow base to the lid all the way up to the brow and also the lower lash line , I used NYX Eyeshadow Base.
  3. Next take a fluffy brush and a skin tone eyeshadow and apply it all over the lid to the brow, I used Urban Decay eyeshadow in Virgin
  4. Take a flat eyeshadow brush a pack on a pink eyeshadow to the lid , not going above the crease, I used Wet n Wild 8 Pan Palette in Shimmer The Night Away ( Leftside 2nd Color)
  5. Next with the same brush , take a dark pink a pack that shade over the pink you already applied to the lid, I used Prestige Eyeshadow in Blossom.
  6. Take a pointed brush and a aqua blue eyeshadow and draw out the shape following your eye brow, fill that in with the shade , I used Wet n Wild Blue Had Me At Hello.
  7. With the same palette as before take the navy blue & black and intensify the outer part of your eye . 
  8.  Apply a gel liner to the lash line , winging it out, I used Maybelline Line Stiletto.
  9. Next take a gel liner and apply to the lower lash line connecting with the wing, for a heavy liner effect , I used Essence Gel Liner in Midnight In Paris
  10. Apply a brow bone highlight , I used Wet n Wild Single Shadow in Unplugged.
  11. Take a q-tip and a lash adhesive or glitter glue and apply to the pink eyeshadow only, then apply pink glitter to the adhesive, I used NYX Glitter Mania in Hot Pink.
  12. Curl your lashes & apply mascara to all your lashes , top and bottom , I used the Elf Eye Curler & Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara.
  13. Clean up any fall out .
 Please also stop by me social media's

Instagram-Bregal89
Twitter-Bregal89
Youtube-Thebritters89
Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com

Have Any Request For Me ? Please Leave Them Below !!

6 comments: