Glamie's

Friday, November 9, 2012

Peacock Inspired Eye Look

Hey Glam's :)

Step By Step Instruction How To Achieve This Look :) 


 Products I Used
  • Nyx Base Primer
  • Wet n Wild 8 Pan Palette Will Drink A Glass Of Shine
  • Inglot Gel Liner
  • Rimmel Kohl Liner
  • Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara
  1. Prime the entire eye from the lid to the brow bone , I used Nyx Tan Base Primer.
  2. Next using the Wet n Will Drink A Glass Of Shine (  Green shade; inner eye lid, Blue Shade; outer corner well blended.
  3. Using the same palette as above, take the purple shade and blend into the crease, building up the color into the corner and outer v & blend.
  4. Take the brow bone color in the same palette , the color on the left side and blend into the brow bone and purple shade, also take the blue and green and apply to the lower lash line.
  5. Apply winged liner, I used Inglot Gel Liner in Black .
  6. Tight line & apply liner to the waterline , I used Rimmel Kohl Liner in Black.
  7. Apply Mascara to the lower and bottom lashes, I used Covergirl Lashblast ( Apply false lashes if you like)
  8. Clean up any fall out !
 Please also stop by me social media's

Instagram-Bregal89
Twitter-Bregal89
Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com

Have Any Request For Me ? Please Leave Them Below !!

6 comments:

  1. Waaah, so pretty! Amazing <3

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! The colors are so electrifying!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rac :) I love this look , I think it a fun party look !

      Delete
  3. gorgeous!!! how i wish I could do that too!

    xoxo,
    jess

    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete