- Nyx Base Primer
- Wet n Wild 8 Pan Palette Will Drink A Glass Of Shine
- Inglot Gel Liner
- Rimmel Kohl Liner
- Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara
- Prime the entire eye from the lid to the brow bone , I used Nyx Tan Base Primer.
- Next using the Wet n Will Drink A Glass Of Shine ( Green shade; inner eye lid, Blue Shade; outer corner well blended.
- Using the same palette as above, take the purple shade and blend into the crease, building up the color into the corner and outer v & blend.
- Take the brow bone color in the same palette , the color on the left side and blend into the brow bone and purple shade, also take the blue and green and apply to the lower lash line.
- Apply winged liner, I used Inglot Gel Liner in Black .
- Tight line & apply liner to the waterline , I used Rimmel Kohl Liner in Black.
- Apply Mascara to the lower and bottom lashes, I used Covergirl Lashblast ( Apply false lashes if you like)
- Clean up any fall out !
Please also stop by me social media's
Facebook-The Glam Goddess
Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com
Have Any Request For Me ? Please Leave Them Below !!