Glamie's

Monday, September 24, 2012

September Haul

Hey Glam's 

I absolutely love love love shopping! who doesn't? Ugggh, I cant seem to get a hold on myself and keep on spendling like crazy, so here what I got !!

E.L.F. Fall 2012 Python Nail Polish

Retail Price- $2.00(  Target Exclusive Only)

* Colors*
These polishes dont have names
Blue Duochrome deep, vampy purple with fairly visible cobalt and fuchsia shimmer.
Sliver Duochrome flex's of colored shimmer
Green Duochrome deep, slightly murky green with a borderline-jelly finish 


001_zps8cc9e93d
013_zps1786ffd7 
Wet N Wild Fergie Nail Polish

Retail Price( $3.49-3.99)

*Colors*

Grammy Gold-Gold Foil
Tonight's Gonna Be a Good Night-Mixture of black hex glitter with larger pieces of gold hex glitter
Going Platinum-Silver foil with beige flecks
Glamorous - Gold glitter , with small and big glitter chucks.


039_zpsb5824fef 
041_zpsb5d29c52 
042_zpsdd99e243
Sephora BY Opi Blasted Nail Polish
Retail Price-$7.00
*Colors*
 Turquoise Blasted
Indigo Blasted

Essie Nail Polish
Retail Price-$8.00
*Color*
 She Picture Perfect-iridescent, reflective lilac

045_zpsb99c2214 
 
048_zps8b46718f
That All For Now Until Next Time :)

What have you pick up this month ?

Please also stop by my social media's

Instagram-Bregal89
Twitter-Bregal89
Business Inquiry-  Bregal89@yahoo.com

4 comments:

  1. You got some awesome polishes! I love the looks of that essie one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some of those fergie polishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them :) if u can find them pick the up !

      Delete