Glamie's

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Product Review- Boots No 7 Quick Thinking 4-1 Wipes

I always feel a bit iffy about reviewing face wipes because let's be right, they aren't the most exciting of products and everyone skin is different , they may work for me but not work for others ,but I thought id give it a go anyways !! 

Boots No7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes are meant to cleanse, remove impurities, tone and moisturize your skin. They come in a plastic bag with a plastic snap cap to keep the wipes fresh. These wipes are fragrances-free and hypoallergenic.

Picture501

Picture503
Picture502-1 

What Are They -4 in 1 Wipes that cleanse, tones , moisturizes and removes makeup( waterproof )

How They Work -Remove wipe from package and reseal packed asap so the product doesn't dry out, gently wipe over face , neck and eyes , keeping eye closed at all time , no need to add water , after dispose wipe .

What I Like About Them - I love these because they are fragrance free, gentle on the skin and removes anything and I mean anything. The clothes are the face of a wash cloth and are very durable , it doesn't take must rubbing to get your makeup off it literally come right off with one wipe across the entire face.


Pro's

  • Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Excellent product
  • Gentle
  • Non-greasy
  • Soothing
Con's 

  • None 
 Where to Find- Target /Ulta /Boots Online Website
Rating- 4.5/5
My Thoughts- These are some of the best makeup removing wipes that I have tried and I have tried many! They do not irritate my skin whatsoever and they are a pretty good size. They get all my makeup off very well and they don't have an obnoxious, overpowering smell,  my face feels lovely and clean but also a little moisturized, I like the packaging too.
What Are Your Favorite Facial Wipes? Have Your Ever Tried These ?
Dont forget to follow me on my other social medias !
Facebook -Glam Goddess

Twitter-@Bregal89


Instagram-Bregal89


Than so much for stopping by my blog, all comments , advice , tip and trick are all welcome !

4 comments:

  1. Hey doll, I'm holding an awesome giveaway at the moment, please join ;]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks .. I will check it out and enter :)

      Delete
  2. These are my number one type of facial wipes!

    ReplyDelete