Glamie's

Monday, September 24, 2012

Face Of The Day

 

 How To Achieve This Look , Follow Below :)

  1. Apply a primer, I used Benefit POREfessional
  2. Apply concealer, I used NYX HD Concealer
  3. Apply Foundation, I used Mac Pro Longwear( NC20)
  4. Apply Powder, I used Palladio Rice Powder
  5. Contour Your Face, I used Benefit Hula Bronzer
  6. Apply Blush , I used Wet n Wild Heather Silk
  7. Use a Setting Spray , I used Mac Fix +
  8. Apply an base and eye primer , I used Urban Decay Primer Potion & Nyx Eye Base
  9. Using the Urban Decay naked Palette & a flat shadow brush , take gunmetal and apply all over the lid 
  10. Using a fluffy brush and the same palette as above , and apply naked into the crease and above almost to to the brow bone and blend 
  11. With the same fluffy brush take the color buck and apply it in the crease darkening  the area
  12. Take a small detail brush and the color creep and apply to the outer v area blending into the other colors,
  13. Take that flat shadow brush as before and dip it into sin , apply all over the lid , giving the grey color a douchrome look 
  14. Apply gunmetal to the lower lash line and the color sin to the inner corner and blend 
  15. Apply eye liner to the lower lash line and tight line , I used Essence gel line
  16. Apply mascara, I used Maybelline Plush
  17. Next add your favorite nude lip color to complete the look , I used Wet n Wild Megalast lipcolor in Just Peachy 
Enjoy :)

Please also stop by my  social media's

Instagram-Bregal89
Twitter-Bregal89
Business Inquiry-  Bregal89@yahoo.com


 

2 comments: