Glamie's

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Handmade Nail Polish Racks Up For Grabs

The nail racks are complete handmade and hand painted, it comes in three sizes, which I will post below with there prices, if interested  please email me Beansprout89@hotmail.com... below will be a link on the DIY nail rack & it story.

** All THIS NAIL POLISH RASK ARE DESIGN TO FIT BEHIND A DOOR SO IT OUT OF THE WAY ** 

The 3 Racks I Will Be Posting Are Template Of The Design/These Are My Personal Nail Racks Below.


Small Nail Polish Rack-


*Holds 50 nail polishes
Price-$30


 
Med Nail Polish Rack-


*Holds 100 nail polishes
Price- $ 35


Large Nail Polish Rack-


*Hold 150 nail polishes
Price-$40

Please if any questions, to contact me via email . Beansprout89@hotmail.com

8 comments:

  1. those are too cute! you should sell them on amazon

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING the first one, super cute :)

    Xo, Christine♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!!! nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove these nail polish racks, especially the leopard print one! I'm dying to have one in my room but my boyfriend would kill me. I mean, I'd let him put posters of cars n stuff around the room too as long as I get my nail rack hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh.... Nice.
    following you back sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cool!!:)

    ibeauty85.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete