Glamie's

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Question About Me Tag



QUESTIONS:

 #1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Growing up I was called Boo

#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I constantly have to check my email .lol

#3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Yes... I hate feet... Gross

#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast && belt out when you're alone?
"Michael Buble - Home

#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
People the eat like pigs, or smack there lips together when they chew

#6. What's one of your nervous habits?
Twirling my hair

#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Right

#8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
Not sure .. dnt rememeber

#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks?
Iced Coffee, or Choc Chip Frap

#10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
Bronzer.. ugh i cant stand when i see people so orange from wearing so mmuch bronzer... yes i where bronzer but not till  i have a diffeent color skin tone.... girls  rememeber put it where the sun would naturally hit u .

#11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Weird question... but both

#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
I can twist me feet around when standing

#13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
pizza and ranch

#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
Get Real...

#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
pj's

I tag whoever wants to do this post so readers can learn a little more about you!

3 comments:

  1. lol these are cute tags, love your answers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool tag. It was awesome to learn more about you! I don't like feet either!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did a video on this tag! Love this tag so much, you did a good job and I liked getting to know you better! I'm your newest follower! Please follow me back ....

    www.romanianprincess.com

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete