Glamie's

Saturday, December 17, 2011

NYX dupes for MAC products





I figured I’d share with the lovely ladies who are makeup fiends, and product junkies just like me.
I frequently buy NYX makeup especially their eye shadows. Their makeup is highly pigmented, and absolutely great. I took the time out to make a list of comparable for you. I’m absolutely sure about these colors.



MAC Coppering : NYX Copper
 
MAC Amber Lights : NYX Golden




MAC Carbon : NYX Black



 MAC Hepcat: NYX Violet


MAC Juxt or Lucky Green: NYX Lime Green
 


MAC Kelly Green Pigment: NYX Kiwi
 

 MAC Naked Lunch: NYX Sahara

 
MAC Electric Eel: NYX Irises
 
 
 MAC Jealousy Wakes: NYX Wild Fire

 

MAC Star n' Rockets: NYX Luxor
Small Eye Shadow - Stars N Rockets MAC 1.3g/0.04oz

 MAC Freshwater: NYX Atlantic




Hope this help all beauty junkies when buying your next mac shadows. Feel free  to add any dupes to this list :)