Glamie's

Saturday, December 17, 2011

NYX dupes for MAC products





I figured I’d share with the lovely ladies who are makeup fiends, and product junkies just like me.
I frequently buy NYX makeup especially their eye shadows. Their makeup is highly pigmented, and absolutely great. I took the time out to make a list of comparable for you. I’m absolutely sure about these colors.



MAC Coppering : NYX Copper
 
MAC Amber Lights : NYX Golden




MAC Carbon : NYX Black



 MAC Hepcat: NYX Violet


MAC Juxt or Lucky Green: NYX Lime Green
 


MAC Kelly Green Pigment: NYX Kiwi
 

 MAC Naked Lunch: NYX Sahara

 
MAC Electric Eel: NYX Irises
 
 
 MAC Jealousy Wakes: NYX Wild Fire

 

MAC Star n' Rockets: NYX Luxor
Small Eye Shadow - Stars N Rockets MAC 1.3g/0.04oz

 MAC Freshwater: NYX Atlantic




Hope this help all beauty junkies when buying your next mac shadows. Feel free  to add any dupes to this list :)

9 comments:

  1. Great post!
    Thank you for sharing.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. great dupes, no need to buy mac, i love NYX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really good dupes. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah thanx for sharing! great idea: extremely quick and easy but really helpful post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting the above dupes xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this very helpful post ,yes Nyx has nice colors but of course M.A.C shadows can be blended better and stay longer ,any way using a good eye base will solvethe problem

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sahara is actually a closer dupe to Ricepaper than Naked Lunch, and my NYX Black has a sheen to it. It's not inky matte black like Carbon. I wonder did I get an oopsie. Lol. Thanks for the list, Britney. I wrote them down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow. I had no idea that Nyx had great dupes for MAC. Awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think a good one is the lipliner from NYX called Currant. Totally a dupe for MAC Currant! :D

    ReplyDelete