Glamie's

Saturday, November 5, 2011

My Skincare Regimen

  First off I'm gonna explain my skin, my skin is oily combo skin depending on seasons, I dont really have acne , so I don't really use product for acne but I do use a lot of product to prevent breakout  and have SPF, these are products I use on a daily routine or during the week, and most product I used are high end since I do have very very sensitive skin.

Cleansing- Origins Frothy Face Wash, $18.50- I have tried every product under the sun, but nothing has worked as well as this cleanser. It feels great on your skin and rinses off completely. You feel like your face is squeaky clean without the dryness. Most cleansers I've used have left my face dry and have not prevented breakouts, but since using this I've had a massive improvement in skin clarity. 

 

Exfoliate- Fresh Sugar Face Polish $55.00-leaves the complexion extremely bright and radiant in just one use. The innovative formula is enriched with revitalizing brown sugar and antioxidant-rich wild strawberries, which work together to gently dissolve dead skin cells and reveal perfectly nourished skin. 

 

 Moisturizer- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel $24.00-The classic yellow lotion now comes in an oil-free gel formulation. It absorbs directly into skin and leaves combination complexions moist in dry spots but not slick in oily areas.

 

Under Eye Cream- Olay Total Effects Eye Transforming Cream $22.00Treat dark circle, crows feet,  fine lines and dark circles, with a gentle anti aging cream that tranforms the look of skin and eye area.

 Night Cream- Olay Definity Restorative Night Cream $24.00-This satiny whip gets down to business while you sleep, infusing collagen-plumping, skin-brightening glucosamine "deep below the surface, this is my favorite night cream ever.

 

Mask- Origins Out Of Trouble 10 Minute Mask To Rescue Problem Skin $32.00-When skin is too slick or when more pressing problems start to pop up, it's Origins to the rescue. Formulated with natural troubleshooters, including super-absorbent zinc oxide and sulfur plus calming camphor, this mask rapidly responds to problem skin with a three-part plan: sop up oily-shine, slough off sticky, dead cells, and sweep away  anything.

 

Makeup Remover- Philosophy Just Release Me Dual-Phase Oil-Free Makeup Remover $18.00-This product is gently yet effectively breaks down and removes the toughest eye makeup, without irritating the eyes.Formulated with natural aloe, chamomile, and cucumber extract, this soothing essential works to calm, clean and refresh the eye area.

 

 Toner-Sephora Instant Refreshing Toner $12.00-This toner adds the perfect final touch to makeup removal, working instantly to leave skin incredibly refreshed, toned, and prepared for the application of moisturizer

 

Face Wipes- Soap & Glory Off Your Face Wipe Cleansing Clothes $10.00- These three-in-one clothes come in a portable, resealable patch perfect for quick getting rid of make up, dirt, oils, and dead skin cells build up. Formulated with a mix of skin softening glycerin, a quick cleasing agent .I Normally use this every morning just to clean and freshen up my face in the morning.

 Acne Spot Treatment- Murad Acne Spot Treatment $18.00-This product provides on the spot control the moment you feel a blemish developing. A powerful acne-fighting formula, it treat breakouts while healing with anti-inflammatory ingredients that sooth and reduce redness. 


Tips For Healthy Clear Skin-

Wash your face at least twice each day

Keep you hair and hands off your face

Don't avoid the sun altogether

Make sure that you get plenty of rest

Don't squeeze pimples, or pick at any sores

Never sleep with makeup on, away wash it off


What Are Your Skin Product You Use Daily?

 

 


8 comments:

  1. these seem like great products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try the Clinique lotion...I've heard and read so many great reviews! I love love love Sephora toners, in my opinion they work better then a lot of higher brands!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with u on that , it a great toner and it does the job well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have used the clinique moisturizing cream but i want to try the gel!! btw im a new follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to try the exfoliate with the brown sugar. I wish it wasnt soooo expensive yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post is so interesting! I follow you and feel welcome for doing the same if you will like my blog:) xoxo, Medo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your blog. Thanks for following mine, I followed back :)
    The Sephora toner looks good. I must try that one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. it seems to be a good news for the beauty tips.

    ReplyDelete