Essie Holiday 2011 Nail Polish Collection – Luxeffects. Party season is a time to go big or go home, especially when it comes to your beauty look, which is just one reason to love the holiday 2011 nail polishes from Essie. Named Luxeffects, the collection features five shimmering polishes: As Gold As It Gets, a shimmering gold hue; Shine Of The Times, a milky opalescent hue; A Cut Above, a glitzy pink-diamond hue; Pure Pearlfection, a decadent silver hue; and Set In Stones, a shimmering mirror-ball silver hue. The best part about this collection, however, is not the colors. It is that each polish is clear enough that it can be layered over any other color in your collection, leaving you with endless options. The Luxeffects collection will be available in December at Essie.com.
Right To Left
- As Gold As It Gets – glided lame sparkles
- Shine of the Times – scintillating opalescence
- A Cut Above – shattered pink diamond glitz
- Pure Pearlfection – decadent iridescence
- Set in Stones – disco mirror ball chaos
What One Is Your Favorite?