Glamie's

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Face Of The Day

FOTD- Sliver Lining

Face-

Revlon Photo Ready Foundation
Garnier Dark Circle Roller
Revlon Concealer Stick
Maybelline Dream Matte Power
NYC Sunny Bronzer
Hard Candy Living Doll Blush 
PF Bronze Booster(Contour)
Elf HD Power
Eyes-

UDPP( Urban Decay Primer Potion)
Elf Quad In Sliver Lining( Blue on the Lid, Gray in the Crease, Cream on the Brow Bone & Inner Corner)
Milani Glam Rock Eye Liner( Tight Light & Waterline)
Elf Cream Liner In Black( Lash Line)
Maybelline Define A Lash Mascara

Lips-
Nyx Megashine Gloss In Baby Rose






9 comments:

  1. great job hun, your eyes are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. What brush do you use to apply the ELF cream liner?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily - I use the elf angled brush for cream liner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the winged out liner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool blog. I love learning about new beauty products. I'm following now, I hope you'll stop by my blog some time and say hi (and follow back if you're interested).
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your lovely comment. I'm following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete