Glamie's

Monday, November 7, 2011

Wet N Wild I Heart Matte Palette & Swatches

 I couldn't be more excited when I heard Wet n Wild was coming out with an all matte eye shadow palette. I love matte eye shadows. Matte is a type of eye shadow finish with no shimmer, glitter or some kind of iridescence to it. It gives the makeup a more natural and sophisticated look.Well today I was out and about wasting time , and  found this beautiful palette, staring me right in the eye saying BUY ME . I found this at Walgreen's after searching high and low for it. If you see this at your Walgreen's, I'd say that you need to pick it up , cause you will be sorry if you don't.


-This palette has a mix of colors and neutrals, which means that there's something for everybody. The left  side you have  4 amazing bold colors( White ,Green, Bright Blue & Purple) that can be used for a defined crease, lower lash line liner, or  funky all over the lid color, then The right side  you have a more neutral colors( Burlee ,Peach Tone, Coffee Brown, Black , for a brown smokey eye or a soft natural everyday eye. Each shadow is smooth and pigmented,but I did have trouble with the green, you do need to swipe your brush a few more time to get that deep green color.I had to get this palette for myself. Wet N Wild's eye shadows are never super expensive but they are of an amazing quality, trust me! Ok,ok here it is.

First Impression- LOVE it, I love that fact that it matte with great colors , and that you can create fun & funky looks, soft and sexy smokey eye or neutral look...





The I Heart Matte palette is part of the Walgreens Beauty Bar (along with the baked palettes). This is a Walgreens-exclusive.$ 4.99

Have you tried the new Wet N Wild I <3 Matte Palette?

5 comments:

  1. pretty matte colors! nope i have never tried wet n wild ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking all over for this...can't wait until my walgreens has it! Thanks for posting swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes!!! i have it and loooove it!!!!i bought the last one at my walgreens!!

    ReplyDelete