Glamie's

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Review-Bumble And Bumble Brown Hair Powder To Go

What it is:
A tinted, dry cleanser for chocolate, mahogany, and chestnut brunette hair colors.

What it does:
This travel-size hair cleanser absorbs excess oil, adds volume, and extends the life of a blow-dry. Its portable size lets you pop it in your purse for added volume and a satin finish wherever you go.

What else you need to know:
This product can be used to blend away roots between color appointments. 

 

 Thoughts- Do not recommend this product at all. After applying this product, I could hardly get my fingers through my hair to try to shake out the excess powder. On top of that, the color of the shampoo was on my hands if I ever touched my hair, even 8 hours after the application. There are way better products out there than this one. I've tried a lot of them, and I have a preference for the colored ones, but this is not the one to use. The only thing this product would be good for, is if you want volume for an up do, because your hair will not move after you apply this product.This may vary on other people hair, for me I have long frizzy , tight curls, and very heavy hair.

 

What Did You Think About This Product? 

No comments:

Post a Comment