Glamie's

Monday, August 8, 2011

Garnier Skin Naturals Summer Body Moisturising Lotion

Garnier Summer Body Moisturising Lotion, applied daily, builds a radiant, glowing gradual tan. The formula is enriched with a hint of self-tan and specially selected chamomile and apricot extract to leave skin soft and supple. A light lotion which is easy to apply and absorbed without greasiness to intensely moisturise skin for 12 hours. 

· Non greasy, light moisturiser with a hint of self tan
· Builds a sun-kissed glowing tan to suit your skin tone
· Chamomile and apricot extract to leave skin soft and supple 


Advantages: Excellent Value For Money, Smell Great
Disadvantages: Fades Quickly

  

Thoughts-
This product is good.
I decided to go for the deep sun kissed look!
 
The tan:
The first time I used this, I was in a bit of a rush and the tan started developing within a few hours and came out a little patchy.
I then re-applied the next day and it came out all even.
It developed in to an amazing bronze look.
 
The smell:
Its a lovely apricot smell as it has natural apricot extract, but it's not too overpowering which is what I was quite worried about before I used this product.
 
The lasting effect:
It lasts about 1-2 days at the most, so every time you have a shower, you do need to re-apply otherwise it might come out a little faded.
 
The benefits:
It made me skin soft but also gave me a lovely bronzed tan and it didn't look orange at all.
I'm very happy with this product and it doesn't even cost a fortune! :D

2 comments:

  1. How much was this?

    reviewsbyposh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got them in a swap for the UK so I'm not sure .

    ReplyDelete