How too achieve this look , just keep on reading for step by step instructions !
- Take the lightest foundation & concealer and mix them together and apply all over the face, this doesnt need to be blended well , I use a mixed of Missha BB Cream & Hard Candy Glamaflauge concealer
- Take a fat powder brush and a loose powder and apply it over your entire hand, it ok if you have a heavy hand , the more product the better for this look , I used Palladio Rice Powder
- Take a stippling brush and the darkest bronzer you can find and stipple all over the face for a dirty affect , I used Wet N Wild Bronzer in Princess
- Next with the same brush as step number 4 take a black matte shadow and apply it anywhere giving you a grungy look( around eyes, nose, jaw etc), I used Wet n Wild single shadow in panther
- Take a gel or liquid liner and apply life like stitch to your face , I used Loreal Liquid Liner
- After step 6 is dried , take a sponge and smudge the stitches
- Next apply a blood red color liquad or powder and where on the face making it look like a bloody mess, I used Hot Topic Red Liquid Liner, A lip gloss or lip stick work well also
- Apply the same red & black liner to the lip , giving it a bloody lip with dirt affect
- Apply black liner to the eye and add mascara
Now you Should Have Your Complete Stitch Zombie Look !