Glamie's

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

HARLEY QUINN INSPIRED !! COME SEE IT :)

How To Get This Look , Keep On Reading!

  1. Apply prime,I used Smashbox Photo Finish
  2. Apply a white base or light foundation , I used white clown makeup set with baby powder
  3. Take a eyeliner pen or liquid liner which ever you like and other line the shape and fill in the entire area, I used Jordana Fabu Liner
  4. Apply a matte black shadow over the  black liner setting it, I used Wet n Wild Single in Panther
  5. Take a red cream liner or liquid liner and apply dots as an outline around the black wing, I used Hot Topic Liquid Liner
  6. Taking the same black liner you used above making a checker board lip , I used Jordana Fabu Liner,
  7. Taking a ruby red lipstick and apply to the lip where you didn't put the black liner, I used NYC ruby lip color
  8. Clean Up 
Enjoy !




Picture356
Picture349
Picture357
Picture347
Picture358
Picture352
Picture348
Picture353
Picture345

No comments:

Post a Comment