Glamie's

Friday, June 15, 2012

Comic Inspired ( Wolverine)

Step By Step Instruction To Achieve This Look~

  1. Prep & Prime The Eye, I used Urban Decay Primer Potion & Nyx Jumbo Pencil In Milk
  2. Take Any Black Brow Pencil Or Black Eyeliner And Fill In The Brow, I Used Hot Topic Liquid Black Liner
  3. Take Any Blue Eyeshadow And A Pointed Or Angled Brush And Out Line Wear The Blue Would Be Then Fill In , I Used Wet N Wild Blue Had Me At Hello( Teal Color)
  4. Next Using The Same Palette as Step Number 3, Take A Pointed Crease Brush , Filling In Wear Your Crease Is, Don't Worry If You get Any On Your Lid, I Used Wet N Wild Blue Had Me At Hello.
  5.  Taking A Flat Eyeshadow Blush & Yellow Pigment Or Shadow An Apply To The Lid, Blending With The Black , I Used Nyx Yellow
  6. Now Take A Red Liner( Liquid) , And Apply A Thick Line To The Bottom Lash Line, I Used Hot Topic Red
  7. Apply Liner To The Inner WaterLine& Tightline, I used Maybelline Define A Line
  8. Apply Mascara & Fake Lashes If You Like, I used FairyDrop Mascara
  9. Now Take A Dark Black Liquid Liner & Make Spike Above The Brow, I Used PF Eye Liner Pens
  10. Finally Clean Up And Fall Out Or Anything <3
Also Dont Forget To Check Out My Other Comic Inspired Looks
Hulk Inspired Look 
Captain America

Enjoy !

Want To See More Look Ive Done Check Out My Facebook Page!
The Glam Goddess



Picture339Picture340Picture332Picture333Picture334
Picture335

2 comments: