Step By Step On How To Get This Look !!
- Take any red makeup pencil , eyeliner or shadow and fill your eyebrow in , I used Hot Topic's red eyeliner & Nyx cherry red eyeshadow.
- Prime the eye white base, I used Nyx Jumbo Pencil in milk.
- Take a flat shader brush & any highly pigmented red eyeshadow and pack it on the lid, I used Nyx cherry red.
- Next using a fluffy brush and a bold white eyeshadow & apply from the red color to the brow bone, I used Wet n Wild Blue Had Me At Hello(Matte White Shade) .
- Now using a steady hand . point brush and a deep sparkle navy blue and outline where the blue shade goes in the crease to where your brow bone begins & the inner part of the eye, I used Wet n Wild Blue Had Me At Hello( right side 3 shade).
- Taking the same brush you used before & a steady hand , wing out the blue shadow to your brow & one below the the other wing connecting to two , I used Wet n Wild Blue Had Me At Hello
- Now that same white you used before, apply too the brow bone making it super white.
- Next use a good flat shader brush , glitter glue & a makeup safe red glitter,and apply and over the red lid.
- Using the same blue shadow as above and pointed brush, and apply to the lower lash line , I used Wet n Wild Blue Had Me At Hello
- Apply Mascara, I used Rimmel Scandalash ( false lashes if you want )
- Apply star sticker to the brow
- Clean up any fall out .
Dont forget to stop by my beauty facebook page Click Here :)