Glamie's

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Trash Thursday( Empties)

Hi Friends , Lately I have been getting a ton of message, comments and request to do a what in my trash / empties blog post , so I took it into consideration and came up with Trash Thursday , since I dont using product up that fast since im also blogging and trying new thing Im always rotating using skincare, body care , makeup etc , Ive decide I would do Trash Thursday every month , So this is what I have from the month on September .


What In My Trash -

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash -
Mmmm... Coconut.  Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash!  Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts.  It will transport you to beaches, palm trees & sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed.  Just like vacation. I really like this body wash , normally I wont buy Herbal Essence product but since it was new I thought id give it a try for a couple of buck ,this is a very lovely body wash if you are on a budge( $2.00) also it smell so refreshing , it is a very mild coconut scent but nothing over powering , also it lathers every nice since it is a thicker body wash , I will be repurchasing this item again , I might even branch out and try one of the other 2 scent in the Herbal Essence Body Wash line .
 
Scope Dual Blast Month Wash ( Icy Mint Blast)-
Scope Dual-Blast helps give you the confidence to enjoy your favorite foods without having to worry about bad breath. That’s because its unique technology blasts away up to 98% of bad breath germs* and strong food odor, I normally never buy Scope month wash , I always buy the Crest 3D white , but recently while at the drugstore they where out so I had to get a different one ,however I really enjoyed this product , I love the flavor , it really did fight against bad breath/yucky morning breath and it did keep the yucky breath alway and my month fresh , on the down side it burned my month slightly , nothing horribly bad but not something you would enjoy in the morning. I would repurchase this product again if I couldnt find my normal month wash , I find this to be the closest to the one I normally use.

Degree Deodorant In Shower Clean ( Not Pictured)-
Smell pleasant and enjoy dry underarms with Degree Shower Clean Antiperspirant. The Degree women's antiperspirant deodorant is invisible on your skin, non sticky and non-greasy, allowing you to wear your favorite clothes without fear of sweaty wet patches. It is a body responsive deodorant that works in sync with your body and kicks in whenever you require the utmost protection against underarm wetness and body odor. The light but long lasting fragrance of the Degree body responsive deodorant will keep you feeling fresh all day long.  I would repurchase this item again .
 
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Perfume-
A stunning perfume, overwhelming and irresistible like the joy of living. Surprising and colored: the liveliness of Sicilian citron, the happiness of Granny Smith apple, the spontaneity of bluebells. Feminine and resolute: the intensity of jasmine, the freshness of bamboo, the charm of white rose. Deep and true: the character of cedarwood, the fullness of amber, the embrace of musk.

Notes:
Sicilian Citron, Bluebell, Granny Smith Apple, Jasmine Sambac, Bamboo, White Rose, Cedarwood, Amber, Musk.

 This is my must have scent for spring and summer , it is the most refreshing scent ever , I enjoy it very much and repurchase it all the time .

Aii Beauty Waterproof Lash Grip Eyelash Adhesive-Lash Grip Eye Lash Adhesive is for use with Fashion Lashes, InvisiBands and LashLites. The unique formula dries quickly to be virtually invisible, is waterproof and holds strip lashes securely in place. This has to be one of the best eyelash  glue out there , it applies smoothly, dry clear , does pull or stick to your lashes , also give to all day wear on your falsies , I will always repurchase this item.
 
NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker(Carbon Black)-NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker is ,A pen eyeliner with a slim felt tip,Designed to release the perfect amount of color for precise application, Long-lasting and smudge proof, Able to deliver a clean, professional line. Overall this was an OK product , I found it to be a very wet eyeliner and would run and took forever to set , I also thought the tip it way to long for my liking and can be hard to apply. I wouldn't repurchase this item .

Maybelline Line Stiletto Eye Liner( Black)-
THE ULTIMATE PRECISION LIQUID EYELINER
FLEXIBLE FELT TIP glides on smoothly for precise control , there not joking  when they say it is a precision liquid liner , this has to one of the best drugstore liquid liner for expert and beginner MUA , it gives you the most beautiful liner and it is so black and perfect , it give you the best cat eye and eyeliner application . I would repurchase this product again .

Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara( Black)-
This magic mascara is like a set of sexy black false eyelashes...without the glue! With its famously big brush and volumizing formula, this matte-black mascara builds beautiful, bodacious lashes.
I love this product as it did make my eyelashes fuller and longer. The only problem was I found it to be a bit clumpy.The formula definitely does not help to separate lashes but it does do a good job of making them thicker. I would repurchase this product again.
 
Jordana Fabu Liner( Black)-This is a great eyeliner. The price is awesome too. It is pretty pigmented, and the one tube of this I have purchased has lasted me months and months without drying out so far. It does not smudge or fade on me, but it is not waterproof. I do love it for daily use since it is so easy to apply! I recommend!
 
ELF Cream Eyeliner( Midnight)- I really liked the product when I first got it. It is a great drugstore liner. However, 2 months later, the product had completely dried out and was completely un-usable. There are much better products at around the same price point that will last much longer.

Maybelline One BY One Mascara-
FINALLY, BOLD WITHOUT THE BULK!
WATERPROOF, INSTANT CLUMP-FREE VOLUMETHE LASH CATCHER BRUSH CATCHES, COATS AND DECLUMPS.
Iuse mascara all the time, it's my favourite type of makeup. I've tried almost all drug store ones, maybelline my absolute favourite! I just purchased the One by One and it's my favourite! It gives you huge lashes, and separates them so they look amazing! No clumps! With almost every mascara i've purchased, the mascara rubs off onto my upper lid or under my eyebrows and it looks horrible! This one doesn't do that, and it's so easy to take off! People often ask me how i get lashes so long and perfect! I will continue to buy again!I would repurchase this product.

Opi Nail Envy Nail Strengthener- You wouldn't face harsh elements without a coat, so why leave your nails unprotected? Fortify, protect, and harden thin, brittle natural nails with the Original Nail Envy. For results, apply two coats, followed by a one-coat application every other day. This product has done such great things to my nails , keep them healthy, long , strong and over growing . I would repurchase this item.

What is In Your Beauty Trash ?

  **These pictures were taken by myself for reviews  & all items were bought with my own money unless stated! However, this is my own opinion and experiences with the products.** 
 
Please stop by my social media's
  •   Facebook-The Glam Goddess
  • Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
  • Twitter-Bregal89
  • Youtube-Thebritters89
  • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment