Glamie's

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Purely Pro Cosmetics Sheer Glo In Movie Star Review/Swatches

If you're not using a highlighter, you might as well put your skin in a nursing home. The easiest way to create a youthful, dewy complexion, this must-have highlighter will help turn back the clock
What Purely Pro Cosmetics Has To Say....
Purely Pro Cosmetics is a Michigan based professional classic and mineral cosmetics line. They provide cutting edge makeup to salons, spas and makeup artists.Purely Pro Cosmetics delivers long lasting quality that professionals demand and everyday women desire. Experience the difference with Purely Pro Cosmetics.

Purely Pro Cosmetics is the choice of models and professional makeup artists worldwide. With a wide variety of shades, in both mineral and classic makeup formulas

What I Received... 
Purely Pro Cosmetics Sheer Glo In Movie Star  

Movie Star is a pale pink shade

What Is It ....
Want to turn up the radiance factor all over your skin? Purely Pro Cosmetics Shimmer Lotion gives your face and body that extra kick of sheer luminosity with superb pigments that go on seamlessly to create a gorgeous glow. Mix a few drops into your favorite foundation for a dewy look or accentuate your shoulders to bring out your skin in that little black dress.
A luminous, face and body lotion to enhance the skin's natural radiance.

What It's Used For...
Purely Pro Cosmetics Shimmer Lotion enhances your skin with a sheer glow. The smooth formula goes on seamlessly over the skin and is long-wearing. Vitamin E moisturizes and rejuvenates for smooth, younger-looking. Wear over a bare complexion for a natural look or add a few drops into your tinted moisturizer or foundation for a boost of luminosity. Perfect for all skin tones and types. Features a pump dispenser for easy and clean use.



  Texture/Pigmentation... 
Purely Pro Sheer Glo is a fluid based shimmer lotion , with pale pink iridescent shimmer , this highlighting lotion blends right in the skin smoothly giving you that perfect pop of shimmery glow on the cheek bones , down the know and so on ,  I find that if you add a small amount of this to your foundation of tinted moisturizer and mix it together , apply to the skin and let set for a few seconds , you will have the perfect dewy makeup application ever . Sheer Glo is a very sheer product , I wouldn't say it pigmented since it is a highlighting product but it does pack a punch as far as the shimmery/highlighting effects , I prefer my highlighters light unless im looking for a sunkissed glowy look.

Staying Power...
Since I have oily skin , I never expect a product to last more then 8 hours on my skin , however I was very surprised with this shimmering lotions ,  by the end of the day (12+) hours I was still glowing like a light blub for this products it was like I had just applied it and it never transferred , faded or shift/move around on my skin since I'm normally an oily slick  , I believe Purely Pro Sheer Glo's can last at least 12-15 hours , I know stunning right , who would think that about a product.


Price/Packaging ...  
I love the packaging,  it is a glass bottle with a black plastic pump , something I enjoy when products are liquid , I think a pump is key , the product is very visible though the bottle so you can see the product before you even open the packaging , the glass bottle of product is secured in a sleek black box with the company name , product name and brand logo . Purely Pro Sheer Glo retails for $21.75 USD and come in 3 different shades (Glow Pink , Movie Star ( Shown Above) and Paradise.

My Thoughts...
I love the color and the dewy, glowy effect of this highlighter. It's a great color for my fair, warm complexion. A little goes a long way and it does impart a sheen without looking glittery like a disco ball Purely Pro Sheer Glo enhances complexion for a sexy golden glow, looks flattering on warmer/darker golden skintones ,price is a steal for the performance of product and you will received many compliments by using this product


If you would like to purchase or check out there product , please check out there website


**These products were sent to me by Purely Pro Cosmetics  for review, I did not purchase these myself.  However, this is my own! 


  Please stop by my social media's  

  •   Facebook-The Glam Goddess
  • Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
  • Twitter-Bregal89
  • Youtube-Thebritters89
  • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com

Have You Tried Purely Pro Cosmetics Sheer Glo Before ?  What Is Your Favorite Liquid Highlighter ?

No comments:

Post a Comment