Glamie's

Sunday, October 27, 2013

gLOVE Treat Paraffin Wax Treatment Review


Paraffin wax softens and deeply moisturizes your hands and strengthens your nails. Paraffin wax helps to ease the symptoms of arthritis, carpal tunnel, eczema and improves circulation. Paraffin wax treatments are very beneficial for the feet as well. Paraffin wax helps promote healing of dry cracked skin on both the hands and the feet.



What gLOVE Treat Has To Say ...
If you are of having tired, dry and aging hands and feet are a thing of the past with gLOVE Treat. gLOVE Treat is a patent pending, revolutionary paraffin wax treatment for hands and feet that delivers instant results with long-term, anti-aging benefits. A patent-pending formula and application process, gLOVE Treat is unique, quick, and easy to do and use. Because it’s a hygienic single application, there’s no mess, no fuss.

gLOVE Treat Paraffin Wax Treatments are a no fuss , no mess treatment ,  they use all natural ingredients ( Coconut Oil , Lavender Oil , 52 Paraffin Waxes & 46 Paraffin Waxes) , gLOVE Treatment are also hygienic and safe for all skin types plus it is one sizes fit all product with a quick and easy application  . gLOVE Treat offers treatments for your hands and feet ( each application can be used up to 4 times)
 
What I Received...
gLOVE Treat Enhanced Paraffin Wax Foot Treatment
gLOVE Treat Enhanced Paraffin Wax Hand Treatment



What Is It ...
When paraffin wax baths are offered as a service at a spa or nail salon, the hands or feet are typically dipped into a tub of warm paraffin wax -- often two or three times -- to create a thick coating that will retain heat for several minutes. As the wax hardens, the paraffin's natural emollient softens skin and the heat opens pores. When the cooled wax is pulled away from the skin, it also removes dead skin cells, leaving skin smoother.Paraffin wax treatments are also beneficial to dry, cracked hands and feet. Paraffin is an excellent moisturizer because it forms a light waterproof coating over your skin that helps it retain the oils produced by your body, however what make gLOVE Treat so much different is there is an at home hassle free system with the same benefits that you would receive in a salon but at the access of your own home.

How It Works...
  • To get started, remove the gLOVE Treat gloves or boots from package and place into the microwave.
  • Select high heat and then heat for 90 to 120 seconds, depending on the strength of your microwave.
  • Carefully remove gLOVE Treat from microwave, carry to the area where you will give yourself a treatment.
  • Check the thermo-chromatic heart patch (safety indicator) on the glove or boot. This safety indicator is the shape of a heart.
  • The Heart will turn a dark color, which indicates that the product has the perfect temperature. When the heart is activated cut the top open of both gloves or boots and insert hands or feet slowly. If the heart is not activated you will need to let the gLOVE Treat cool until you receive the signal.
  • Once the hands and feet are embraced by the glove use the elastic fastener to close the openings at your wrist or ankle.
  • Leave glove treat on for 15 minutes. Product will cool to a firm but malleable shape that can easily be removed in one piece from hand or foot. Slide glove and paraffin wax off hands or feet and begin to massage essential oils into your skin.
  • There is enough oil so you may massage into arms and legs as well as your hands and feet, creating the ultimate luxury treatment use. The gloves or boots can be used up to 4 times.
  • When reheating the glove or boot, close opening with plastic clips provide and repeat the process above. For best results, treat yourself once a week.
      Texture...
     Paraffin wax is a white or colorless soft solid texture, much like candle wax  , which means that it melts at a temperature cool enough to safely immerse your skin. The texture inside the glove/boots are a hard wax until microwaved and melted down to a semi thin waxing liquid , once you apply the glove or boot the product drys on the the skin like paraffin wax should , after the 15-20 mins  , you will reveal a crumbing wax consistency which will also be oily on you skin once the glove/boot is removed, dont be alarm by it , all you need to do is rub your hand or feet until all the oils soak into your skin and you will be amazed by how smooth and soft your skin is .

    Scent...
    The scent is very settle and relaxing I think , it has a very soft coconut scent , kinda smell dreamy scent if you know what I mean :)


    Price/Packaging...
    The packaging of the items are packaged amazing ,  What you get is a white sleek box with the info you would need on the box( Instruction /Ingredients) , inside are the items , there 2glove or 2boots , each boot/glove has a unique heart indicated on them telling you if the to hot or not hot enough , the heart will turn RED if to hot for your skin and it will stay black if it the perfect temp , each package come with 2 clips to seal your package back up to keep for other applications , and also 2 rubber band you can use to secure the product on to your hands or feet, each Paraffin Wax application is also wrap in a seal gray bag to protect it from drying out . Paraffin Wax Treatment By gLOVE Treat retail for $40.00 for a 1 month treatment , however they do offer a Hands and Feet Bundle 1 Month Supply $80.oo.

    My Thoughts...
     I could not wait to use gLOVE Treat Paraffin Treatment it was like a miracle , whenever I give myself a mani or pedi, I feel like I have gone to a high end spa. But without the high price of a spa. Your hands and feet will feel like silk, when you are done. And the scent is so relaxing, yet invigorating.  I suffer from dry cuticles and dry heels ( but I normally dont let it get to the point where my skin it cracking /bleeding and just very sore in the winter/fall time and never thought I would find something that helped it , I pretty must thought I was doomed for life with dry skin , however since Ive started using gLOVE Treat ( ive used it 2 times ) I have saw some much different in my skin on my feet  and hands , my skin is smooth , super soft , no cracks or peeling skin and my skin has a nice glow or shine to it , my hands don't look tired anymore , as far as my feet , well let me just saw I think feet are gross so I keep my feet maintained to a "T" , I never really allow my feet to have dry skin or to look yucky , however when I tried gLOVE on my feet , it was amazing , I normally always get a little dry skin around my toes or heels from wearing shoe and just weather chances , but when I tried paraffin on my skin , it was gone after just using it one time and my feet were so soft I was shocked , I look forward to using these every week with I change up my mani/pedi or just need a little rest and relaxation time for myself  ..

    If you would like to purchase or check out there product , please check out there website & social platforms .

    **These products were sent to me by the Owner gLOVE Treat for review, I did not purchase these myself.  However, this is my own! 

      Please stop by my social media's  

    Have You Tried gLOVE Treat Before ? How Often Do You Use Paraffin Wax Treatments ?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment