Glamie's

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Top 6 Summer Blushes From The Drugstore

I thought I'd share my top 5 favorite blushes for summer with all of you ,which they all  happen to be from the drugstore , so with that being said all these blushes are under $10.00 which is an awesome bang for your buck , plus they are as good if not better then some high end blushes , so let jump on in !!!


Elf Blush in Tickled Pink ($3.00)- Is it a natural pink tone with a glow , I love these blushes.  It's super easy to use, blends easily  , long lasting  and it super versatile for all skin tones it really makes the face look really pretty and fresh,  also love the fact that it's not super pigmented, it give that perfect amount of color to the skin, so it allows a lot of freedom to blend in more color if you are going for more rosy cheeks, or just have a slight rosy cheek effect.


 Flower Beauty in Forget Me Not ($8.00)- Is a pale peachy pink matte cream blush with yellow undertones, which dries to a powder finish. This blush is pigmented but sheer and very creamy, I dab a couple dots on my cheek and use a small stippling brush to blend it right in your that perfect look.


 JANE Cosmetics Blush in Blushing Earth Sheer ($3.50) Is a gorgeous peachy blush with some slight golden shimmer . It is finely milled with a soft powder texture, nice pigmentation, and a slight shimmering finish Apparently this is a close dupe to NARS Orgasm. I absolutely love this blush - it gives me a nice glow and the color suits me very well.

  Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush in Bombshell($7.00)- Is a  rosey bronze shade with pink marbling , for me this is a multi purpose item , it looking flatter as a bronzer or blush that makes my cheekbones look more defined and gives me that gorgeous sun kissed look, It gives me a peachy glow swirled on the apples of my cheeks and makes me look luminescent when lightly brushed across my face. Hard Candy Blushes are very similar to MAC  Mineralize Skinfinish .


Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush in Living Doll($7.00)- Is a shimmery bright bubblegum pink swirled with a golden undertone.The color is not so opaque , but it is pigmented, so you can build it up as much as you want it to be and it blends in flawlessly onto your cheeks. This is my go-to every blush! I love it
 
 
  Prestige Flawless Touch Blush in Candy Pink ($6.95)- Is a deep bright pink with a tone down sheen , this is a highly pigmented brush so a little goes along way , be careful not to be heavy handed with this blush, this is very flattering on pale skin tone for that nice pop of color to really awaken your face if you are going for that natural , quick 5 min face look !


 **These pictures were taken by myself for reviews  & all items were bought with my own money! However, this is my own opinion and experiences with the products.** 


Please stop by my social media's

  •   Facebook-The Glam Goddess
  • Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
  • Twitter-Bregal89
  • Youtube-Thebritters89
  • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com
 
 
 What Are Your Favorite Summer Blushes ?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment