Glamie's

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Pop Art Inspired

Step By Step How To Achieve This Look !
  1. Prep the face by apply moisturizer and primer, I used Olay Moisturizer & Sephora Brand Primer.
  2. Take an intense liquid eye liner and apply it to the bridge of the nose, around the nose, inner part of the nose, around the shape of the jaw, forehead, lips and also ears.
  3. Taking the same liner as above, fill in your brows the darkest you can get them , make them look sharp and perfect , apply a concealer around the to make them look sharp.
  4. Next take a flat eyeshadow brush and any color eyeshadow that will stand out and apply to the lid slightly above the crease, I used Wet N Wild I Matte Palette ( Purple)
  5. Now with a liquid liner , line the upper lash line making a wing at the end , after the step in done take the line and line the crease with it where the purple shadow stops connecting it the the inner corner and winged liner at the end .I used Loreal Liner Intense .
  6. Apply black line to the lower lash line , but do not apply on the water line , flicking the liner out in the corner for a lash affect , you can also apply lashes to the bottom for more depth .
  7. Take a white kohl pencil and apply to the lower water line , I used Wet nWild Pencil in White.
  8. Add mascara, and or false lashes for more depth , I used Rimmel Scandal Eyes .
  9. Finally take a cream base , any color you like , and apply dot all over the face , I used a Mehron red face paint and a lip gloss applicator.

Dont Forget To Check Out My Other Social Media's

Facebook -The Glam Goddess

Twitter-@Bregal89

Instagram-Bregal89

Than so much for stopping by my blog, all comments , advice , tip and trick are all welcome !


1 comment: