Glamie's

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Out of state HAUL!!

  Hey Glam's just wanted to share a quick outta state haul  that my mom and sister recently pick up for me , all these things are product I generally cant find  in the state I live in ,so every time they go out of town I always get a bag of goodies, so let get started !!
032-25
The firsts 6 thing are from the brand Hedy's Ma.Nish.Ma which I believe is a Rite Aid Exclusive brand. 

  • Hedy;s Ma.Nish.Ma Pop Art Expressive Eyes Automatic Crayon
Colors- Green Party & Sliver Mine
Retail Price-$3.99 ( Rite Aid)

009-58
008-55
  •  Hedy's Ma Nish.Ma Glow In The Dark Nail Color
Colors-Milky Way & Moon Juice

Retail Price-$2.99(Rite Aid)

015-44 
016-49 
  • Hedy's Ma.Nish.Ma Pop Art Eye Shadow
Color-Cadmium Yellow & Alizarin Crimson
Retail Price $ 3.99( Rite Aid)

010-55
 
  •  Wet N Wild Color Icon Blusher
Colors-Heather Silk & Mellow Wine

Retail Price $2.99

017-47


  • Revlon Colorbrust Lip Butter
Color- Cupcake & Strawberry Shortcake
Retail Price $7.99

006-48 
  • NYC Expert Last Nail Polish 
 Colors- Flash Of Pink &Pure Orchid

Retail Price $ 2.99

001-33 
  • Wet N Wild Megalast Nail Polish 
 Color-Blackmail
Retail Price  $0.99

020-38

  • Prestige  Flawless Touch Blush
Color-Candy Pink
Retail Price $ 6.99


033-21

034-19 
035-17

  •  Elf Hyper Shine Gloss & Luscious Liquid Lipstick
 Colors-Flirt, Sugar Plum ,Vixen, Cherry Tart , Pink Lemonade
 
Retail Price- $0.99 ( Save on drugs)
 
022-34
 
Enjoy!!

Dont Forget To Check Out My Other Social Media's

Facebook -The Glam Goddess

Twitter-@Bregal89

Instagram-Bregal89

Than so much for stopping by my blog, all comments , advice , tip and trick are all welcome !
 
What Did You Pick Up In Your Hauls This Week ?

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Hedy's Ma.Nish.Ma but next time I stop by Rite Aid I'm going to have to look for those pencils because they'd be great for fall! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got some great stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! Those WnW blushes are my favorite, especially Mellow Wine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cool products!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete