Glamie's

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Aug Collective Haul

Hey Glam's , I did quite a bit of shopping this month (well, no more than I normally do. . . .hehe) and I have decided to start doing a Collective Haul instead of mini one when I get numerous things. with that being said this is all stuff Ive picked up in the month of Aug , some of the stuff I have used and some I haven't yet , the stuff I have I will give you a quick first impression on it ... so let get started shall we !! 




 Loreal Colour Riche Nail Varnish
Retail Price $5.99-7.99
Retailer-Drugstore



380 Butterfly Kisses
Color- Soft Baby Pink/Purple
Opaque -2 Coats

102 Boozy Bruch 
Color-Rich Bright Orange
Opaque-2-3 coats

106 Vip Status
Color-Blackened Frost Teal Shimmer
Opaque-4 Coats

104 Penthouse Pink
Color- Nude Baby Pink
Opaque-4 coats

550 After Hours
Color -Deep Navy
Opaque-2 Coats

103 Check Me Out
Color- Hot Pink
Opaque- 2 Coats

480 Breaking Curfew
Color-Deep Plum Purple
Opaque-2 Coats

400 Tangerine Crush
Color-Orange Coral
Opaque- 3 Coats

105 Club Prive
Color-Creme Aqua 
Opaque-3 Coat

My Thoughts- I have tried all these , sadly I almost have the whole collection :-/ . These are lovely polishes, they have great staying power (1 week), dont chip , great color selection and an awesome brush, I would recommend these to anyone that want fun & funky or  soft and romantic polish , there is a polish for everyone in this collection.



Lippe Alert !!

Sinful Color Lip Shine
Retail Price-$2.99
Retailer- Walgreens


004-1 
005-1 
 

2295 Hot Or Trot
Color-Creme Cranberry Pink
Application-Doe Foot Applicator,( This is more of a lipstick it lip gloss form)
 
2296 Pucker Up Baby
Color-Creme Light Bubble Gum Pink
Application-Doe Foot Applicator,( This is more of a lipstick it lip gloss form)


My Thoughts-For the price there worth it , the selection is hit or miss  I found these on a whim. These glosses/lipstick is not sticky at all they have very nice color play off for $2.99 , the color selection is  hit or miss also  not all the color are pigmented .


Pure Ice Lip Gloss
Retail Price-$1.99
Retailers- Walgreens

006-1
 


1374 Creamsicle
Color-Shimmer Coral
Application-Doe Foot Applicator,Creamy texture, Not Long Wearing, Pigmented

1367 Rio
Color-Deep  Cranberry Red
Application-Doe Foot Applicator, Sticky Texture, Sheer Pigmented, Not Long Wearing

My Thoughts- Im on the fence about the Pure Ice Lip Glosses, I want to like them because they have some very beautiful colors, but they are hit or miss, some are sticky , some are not , for a quick touch or something there ok , but for long wear or a long night out I wouldnt waste my time to apply these , they do have a faint scent that smell like liquid medicine.




Revlon Lip Gloss
Retail Price-$8.99( I Found On Clearance $2.29)
Retailer- Drugstore

160 Firecracker
Color-Orange Red
Application-Doe Foot Applicator, Semi Sticky Texture, Pigmented

011-1



NYX Cream Shadows 
Retail Price- $5.99 
Retailer -Ulta

018-1


CRS13 Deep Blue
Color- Royal Blue
Application- Doe Foot Applicator, Creamy Texture, Does Crease If You Dont Have Primer
 
 CRS07 Ice White
Color- Pearl White
Application- Doe Foot Applicator, Creamy Texture, Does Crease If You Dont Have Primer

My Thoughts- Great drugstore product, these make a great base a eyeshadow and they give an awesome pop of color , they will crease if you don't use a primer... but I also have oily lids, these are very pigmented , have a wide selection of colors and great price point , if your lucky you can normally get them for buy 1 get one 50% off . 


027

029


Nyx Bohemian Chic Palette
24 nude matte shadows & 2 blushes
Retail Price- $19.99
Retailer-Ulta


 Maybelline Eyeshadow Quad
Retail Price- $4.99(I got it one clearance for $1.79)
Retailer-Drugstore

14Q Sapphire Smokes 
Color- Blues
Application- Have not tried this product out yet

 Boot No 7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow
Retail Price-$8.99
Retailer- Target

022


50 Storm
Colors- Blues/ Greys
Application-  Have not tried this product out yet

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio
   Retail Price- $9.99
Retailer- Drugstore

Smokey Eye
Color-Sliver/Charcoal/Black
Application -Have not tried this product out yet

023


 
Lancome Color Design Sensational Effect Eyeshadow
Retail Price- $18.00
Retailer- Dept Stores(Macy's , Dillards, Nordstorms)

 Lancome Sensational Eyeshadow
Color-303 Miss Sweetheart( Purple)
Application-Have not tried this product out yet

Lancome Hypnose Drama Waterproof Mascara
Retail- $26.00
Retailer- Dept Stores(Macy's , Dillards, Nordstorms)

032


Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara
Color- 01 Excessive Black
Application-Have not tried this product out yet

* These next 7 items im going to show you are items I got free at Macy's if you bought $35 dollar worth of Lancome product you get 6 items free.
What you get out
  • A Black Or White Makeup Bag ( I got Black)
  • Lancome High Resolution  Refill 3x Triple Action Renewal Anti- Wrinkle Cream
  • Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Correcteur 
  • Lancome Double Action Makeup Remover
  • Lancome Eye Shadow Quad
  • Lancome Definicils Mascara
  • Lancome Natural Beauty Lipstick In Cream 

034
 
The next items you will see are alone the same thing as what I said above , this one was at Sephora though .  There was a Facebook post going around/email and if you where a VIB member and spent $ 35 dollars in-store  on anything you would receive this Sephora goodie bag . 
  • Metallic Makeup Bag
  • Philosophy Hope In A Jar Sample
  • Sephora Instant Moisturizer
  • Cindy Crawford Meaningful Beauty Superfine Exfoliant
  • Stila Lip & Cheek Stain In Passion Fruit Crush(Full Size)
  • Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara
  • Anastasia Lash Genius Waterproof Mascara
  • Benefit POREfessional 
  • StriVectin -TL Protein Tightener
 
038
Thats all for this month :)
Dont forget to check out my other social media's 
 
Facebook -The Glam Goddess

Twitter-@Bregal89

Instagram-Bregal89

Than so much for stopping by my blog, all comments , advice , tip and trick are all welcome !

12 comments:

  1. I saw those sinful colors at walgreens and wondered how they were!! I Love NYX and I want that palette!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love nyx also :) it one of my favorite makeup drugstore brands.

      Delete
  2. Great haul! So many beautiful nail polishes! I love the GWP for Lancome-it looks like it came with some fantastic products! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome haul!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! Those nailpolishes are gorgeous! I've always wanted to try those sinful colors glosses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are lovely , there def worth it for 2.99

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love L'oreal nail polish!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I would love follow each other, just followed you on GFC, please follow back!

    xo
    Necole
    b3llacara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. def would follow u back :) thank u for following me !

      Delete
  7. These are awesome polishes!!
    Love them & super great price!
    Check out my blog, I'm new to the blogging world:)
    Beckhamsfancymomma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my page , ill def return the favor :)

      Delete