Glamie's

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sparkly Orange Smokey Eye !

Step By Step Tutorial  How To Achieve This Look !

  1. Start with a bare face, apply moisturizer & primer, I used Olay Daily Moisturizer and Sephora Brand Primer.
  2. Apply a foundation with a dense stippling brush , I used the Real Techniques Stippling Brush and Maybelline Fit Me foundation .
  3. Next apply a concealer under the eyes and on any blemishes , I used NYX HD Concealer.
  4. Take a powder puff  or fluffy brush and apply a setting powder, I used Dremablend Setting Powder.
  5. Next Contour your face & add blush , I used a Nars Laguna( Contour) Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Blissful.
  6. Apply a setting spray and let set for a few mins , I used Urban Decay De Slick XL Oil Control Setting Spray .
  7. After everything is complete on your face , move on to the eyes , apply a base primer, I used Elf  $1 eye primer.
  8. After the primer is dry , take a matte kohl black pencil and smudge along the lash line ( bottom & top) I used Milani Liquif'eye Liner.
  9.  Next with a fluffy brush and a orange eyeshadow , apply it starting from the crease almost to the brow following the shape on your brow, I used Elf 32 Cool Palette.
  10. Now taking a small crease brush and a matte black eye shadow , apply from the outer corner all the way in to almost the tear duct area also lightly over the lid, I used Wet n Wild Panther .
  11. Next with a clean fluffy brush , blend the orange and black together , If you loose any of the orange color , lightly apply a little more for the intense look .
  12. With a flat shader brush , apply a sparkly gold color all over the lid where the black was placed, I used Urban Decay Naked Palette(Sin).
  13. Now with the same sparkly color you used in step 12 , apply to the lower lash line half way in blending into the black .
  14. Curl your lash and apply Mascara, I used Covergirl Lash Blash Fusion & Hard Candy Lash Ink( False Lashes If You Want).
  15. Clean  up  any fall out you might have 

Dont Forget To Check Out My Other Social Media's
Facebook -The Glam Goddess
Twitter-@Bregal89
Instagram-Bregal89  


072-3
073-3
062-3
087-2 
 
Enjoy <3

8 comments:

  1. Yeah love it!! Beautiful look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful.. love the color combo you put together!! <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! not a usual colour combo but i love it for that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful look! Beautiful with your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete