Glamie's

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Lion King "Scar" Look

Step By Step On How To Achieve This Look !!

  1. Moisturize & Prime the face, I used Olay moisturizer and Smash box primer.
  2. Take a flat dense brush  and shape out the top on your face using an orange stage makeup, I used Mehron color effects.
  3. Using a fluffy kabuki brush apply a orange/brown bronzer over the orange makeup , I used Wet n Wild Ticket To Brazil 
  4. Next using your fingers take a white cream makeup and apply to the mouth & cheek area, I used Nyx jumbo pencil in milk
  5. Take a black stage makeup and fill in the remanning area on your cheek hollowing them out , I used Mehron color effects 
  6. Next with a sponge , blend the orange ,white & black alone the cheeks 
  7. Apply black face cream to the nose, lips, brows and eye, be sure to let dry before apply more black cream to intensify the look
  8. Apply liner and mascara/ false lashes if you like 
  9. Take a flat brush and apply a pointed mane to the top of the fore head , I used Mehron color effects
  10. Clean up or blend and spot need to add extra effects 
  11. Enjoy , and please leave your comments, feedback , or advice below :)


 Dont forget to check out my other looks , an also check out my makeup page THE GLAM GODDESS

4 comments:

  1. this is so well done! i love it! your blog is so cute, i love all the other posts as well. keep it up girl :)

    http://sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! You're so good at makeup!! :)

    ReplyDelete