Glamie's

Friday, March 16, 2012

Wet N Wild Coloricon Be Jeweled Nail Polish collection Spring 2012 Swatches & Reviews

Wet N Wild has yet another nail polish collection out for spring this year... The Wet N Wild Coloricon Be Jeweled Collection ,  they are a gemstone inspired glitter in shimmering tones and lavish colors combine to create a exquisite jewel, adorned  finish ....these are very similar to  China Glaze Prismatic polishes, then they are NOT holographic in nature. Rather, they are multi-colored glitters in color-shifting bases, which give them a prismatic look on the nail. They're just as nice, just as smooth, just as color-changing, just as sparkly, only a little more sheer and they come in smaller bottles.

 
L-R.Speak When Spoken Too,Jewels For You Highness,Bow In My Presence,The Crown Is Mine,Born Into Privilege
 
 Packaging /Brush- The packaging is a small circle bottle, with a normal white plastic cap coating with 0.30 fl oz of polish .. the brush is a bigger curve flat  type brush like any other nail polish wet n wild has ,great for bigger nail beds

Consistency/formula- The formula on these was really nice. It was smooth and thin , it is gritty since it is a glitter polish . They are more sheer than the China Glaze Prismatics, but still looked mostly opaque after three coats, I would add anymore then 3 coats since it going to feel heavy on your nail, since the polish is thin I do recommend to apply a colored polish under the glitter polish.

Lasting Power- I always have really good luck with glitter polish lasting really long on my fingers, with these they lasted a good 5 day before any chipping or peeling ..they have a really good staying power for being a cheaper nail polish .


Born into Privilege-light green glitter that has gold, yellow-toned green, blue-toned light green and silver small glitter and small/medium multicolor hex and round glitter.





Bow In My Presence- blue/teal/ base , pink and purple duochrome, a tiny bit of gold ,multicolored hex pieces and round glitter added for depth.


Jewels For Your Highness-Pink base but has silver, purple and gold, depending on the light.



Speak When Spoken To-silvery blue dusty color , pink  and purple tones , rainbow hex pieces.



The Crown Is Mine-light purple with light blue tones, changes to pink and purple , sometimes green depending on the light .


My Thoughts-Gorgeous!  Need to have them in your collection if you love glittery nail polish .I haven't seen them anywhere but local grocery store., and they were $2.99 each -- not bad, but keep in mind the bottles are only  9ml as opposed to the standard 15ml bottles.but super pretty and totally worth is .

Will You Be Getting This Collection ?

6 comments:

  1. very nice polishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all pretty.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty! Especially the purple one! I'll have to pick some of them up if I come across them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goregeous. I love glittery nailpolishes!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any recommendations for first-time blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.
    Also see my web page :: Download

    ReplyDelete