Glamie's

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hauls Hauls Hauls

Today when I was out and about looking for a drugstore stippling brush , which I found by the way , I also stopped by Target and a few other places to find the new ELF stuff and my good luck paid off cause I found lots of goodies :) Are you ready for the haul to begin !!!!

Elf 32 Piece Palette( Warm)




~I did get a chance to try this out today after I bought it , and I think this is a must have palette for spring, it a beautiful palette with light neutrals, pinks, coral and golden yellows... the colors are very pigmented beside a few light colors that are sheer, but the corals and pinks are to die for so pretty and so pigmented, and the price is amazing .. $5 dollars for 32 colors I think that a awesome deal and it not breaking the bank at all.


Elf Flawless Finish Foundation


~ This was also a product I tried out today while doing FOTD, over I like it, it lightweight, spf 15, oil free,and apply smoothly on the skin, leaving you with a flawless finish , for the stay power it last a pretty long time and I really enjoy the finish the foundation give you when apply with a stippling brush . 


Real Techniques Stippling Brush - 


~ This is the brush I have been one the hunt for , every time I go to ULTA it never there  it alway sold out.. im so glad I found it , I used it today to apply my Elf foundation and it gave me the most flawless finish , it blended so well , almost a airbrush finish , it is a dual fiber brush with awesome plush taklon bristles, if you are looking for a inexpensive stippling brush , try this one out .. for 9.99 it highly worth it .



Elf High Definition Powder-





~ Ive heard so many great things about this products found so many great reviews and raves about it and since normally I could never find this at my Targets in the area ... I knew I had to pick it up when I found it , Im very excited to review and try this out for myself, to see what all the raving is about !!


Essie Nail Polish- 

 
 
 


~Everyone probably already knows I have a huge nail polish problem ... while I was shopping along today , I found too highly recommended colors  that everyone tells me I need to have .. I got Tart Deco ( A Dreamy Coral, Perfect For Summer) also got California Coral( Rich Juicy Not To Orange-y Coral ).. cant wait to paint my fingers and toes .

Elf Defining Eye Brush-



~I love Elf brushes, there so cheap and great quality , while I was looking around the makeup section I found this brush never seen it in store before , so i thought for a buck .. i couldn't go wrong even if I liked it or not , it is very soft and look like it would be a perfect everyday brush for eye makeup and cant wait to try this one .
 
 Enjoy !!

Dont forget to stop by my facebook fan page The Glam Goddess ! 

 

7 comments:

  1. I think elf's expanding their line at Target because I've heard of a lot of people finding new items recently. I really want that warm palette-the pinks would be gorgeous as blush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tart deco and I love it! I had no idea about that ELF palette, I need it lol. && I can NEVER find the dang RT brushes at Ulta. UGH! So annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Britney! Nice blog. I read your comment on my nailart. Thank u so much! I'm following you too now. Tell me if the Elf High Definition Powder is working out for you. Because I've heard good this about it but I've also seen some negative reviews. I'm curious what u think of it <3 love xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent haul! I went looking for the Real Techniques stippling brush and it was out of stock. I have the Soho one, but it's been shedding like crazy, and it's $15. I saw all the new Elf stuff on Wednesday..I got so excited! I wanted to pick up the Elf foundation but they didn't have the lightest shade. Knowing now that it's oil free I want to try it even more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lots of great products, love the haul

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay, now i need california coral, i already have tart deco. <3

    ReplyDelete