Glamie's

Sunday, October 23, 2011

1959 Barbie Look

Sunday Funday Special- Today I was looking at beauty gurus tutorials and came across a guru that did a barbie inspired look, well I was look online at old Barbie from 1959 when Barbie first came out , and wow I cant believe how much barbie changed so much from then til now, so i came up with this 1959 Barbie inspired look.

What I used: Face- Almay Tlc Foundation, Benefit Erase Paste, Loreal Setting Powder, Any Bubblegum Pink Blush , Elf Setting Spary.  Eyes-Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil, La Color Palette In Carnival( Blue Color), UD Virgin(Crease blending brow bone color), Elf Gel Liner & Maybelline Line Stiletto ,UD Liner(Zero),Hardcandy Lash Ink Mascara.. Lips- NYC Lipstick(Blossom),Elf Hyper Shine Lip Gloss(Bubble Gum).






What Do You Think?

10 comments:

  1. i love it, love the shadow color, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty great idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have nailed the eyes. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you, Britney! I love this look because I remember getting my first Barbie around 1968 and her eyes looked just like yours! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blue in this look! it's gorgeous
    and you have the best eye shape!

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it :) You sure know how to do a flawless liner! The color is gorgeous too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love old school Barbie and her perfectly winged liner.. you totally captured the look! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous colour!

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete