Glamie's

Friday, April 20, 2012

Eye Look ( Atomic Flower)

How To Get This Look

  • Apply any primer & base, I used NYX Jumbo Pencil (MILK), Urban Decay Primer Potion(Sin)
  • Take any blue metallic eyeshadow , apply all over the lid , dragging up to make a 2 wings & wing down the tip of the nose, I used Wet n Wild Blue Had Me At Hello( left side third color)
  •  Take a point brush , black eyeshadow, blend into the crease lightly and create a wing above the two blue wing, I used Wet n Wild I <3 Matte ( Black)
  • Next get a liquid liner, light draw 3 lines down the center of your cheek , and top with a metallic blue shade you used above, I used Jordana Fabu Liner & Wet n Wild Blue Had Me At Hello
  • Take the same liquid liner or cream liner and add dots between the 2 blue wings & the tip of your nose
  • Add mascara and eyeliner to the lower and upper lash line
  •  Clean up any fall out :) Enjoy

 
 
Dont forget to check out my facebook beauty pages :) Click Here

9 comments: