Glamie's

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Wet n Wild All Access Beauty Matte Coloricon Eyeshadow Palettes Review/Swatches

Hi Glamies, Sorry for my absence lately and lack of reviews /updates on both my blog & Facebook page , however I have good news for you ... IM BACK ! Im going to try my hardest to blog and auto post to keep up with blogging for all you lovely followers of mine !

Even though I havent been around I have been shopping and collection all the new LE & collection going around in the beauty world , however this post we are going to shine the spotlight on the new Wet n Wild All Access Beauty Matte Coloricon Eyeshadow Palettes , so let jump right in cause I cant wait to show you all the swatches from these shadows and ofcourse my thoughts about them !

 Wet n Wild All Access Beauty Matte Coloricon Eyeshadow Palettes are LE for this summer season . The collection includes 6 matte eyeshadow palettes.


  • Something to Rave About  (Canary Yellow , Baby Blue, Terra Cotta Pink )
  • Standing My Campground (Brown Beige, Rich Chocolate Brown, Terra Cotta Pink )
  • Who’s Carpooling? (Snow White, Grassy Green , Ocean Blue)


  • Lost My Wristband ( Baby Pink , Canary Yellow , Lime Green)
  • Sun-set to See (Nude , Brown , Burnt Orange)

  • No Scalpers Allowed ( Nude , Plumy Purple , Dusty Blue)
Wet-n-Wild products can be purchased in most drugstores like Walgreens, Rite Aid,  CVS's as well as mass discount stores like KMart and Target & Walmarts. I have also seen Five Below stores beginning to carry WNW products, which is were I found mine at .

My Thoughts-Over all Im loving these like every Wet N Wild palette I own . They blend amazingly , they arent chalky since they are a matter formula I feel in  some cases they are better than the expensive shadows like (Mac, Nars ,Etc) , you can use them in conjunction with your other palettes, and you can mix the palettes together for different looks !This is a  fantastic collection of matte shadows. I love that you have so many option from each palette  you have beautiful neutrals, each with a smooth, velvety texture. The light nude and the peachy color are particularly nice. They have great color pay off! The chocolate brown is also very nice for contouring or for a smokey eye . The blue, green, and purple are nice, but need a white base to really pop but can make a wicked tropical eye . All things considered, I really love this palette.

*These products were bought with my on money for review, However, this is my own!
Please Stop By My Social Media's 

Facebook-The Glam Goddess
Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
Twitter-@Bregal89
Youtube-TheBritters89 
Business Inquiry- bregal89@yahoo.com
 

 
  
Have You Tried The New Wet N WildAccess Beauty Matte Coloricon Eyeshadow Palettes?  Which One Is Your Favorite ?

No comments:

Post a Comment