Glamie's

Monday, May 21, 2012

Hulk Inspired Look

Step By Step Instructions

  1. Prime the entire eye area, I used Urban Decay Primer Potion.
  2. Also apply a white base after step one, I used Nyx Jumbo Pencil in milk.
  3. Take a pointed brush and outline your eye making a sharp wing , filling it in from the lid to wear your brow bone begins with any green shadow, I used Wet n Wild Comfort Zone.
  4. Take the same brushes you used before, and green eye shadow and make a triangle to the lower lash line, I used the same palette as step 4
  5. Take a cream/liquid purple liner and apply it above the green and blending it along the wing, I used Milani liquid liner.
  6. With the same liner above, apply it to the liner corner of the eye & upper lashes line , blend out making a bump /skin type look .
  7. Apply Mascara, I used Maybelline Plush Mascara
  8. Take a angled brush and a liquad liner and apply to the brow , I used Barry M Metallic Liquid Liner in Mermaid Green
  9. Clean up any fall out :)

Picture295
Picture289 
 
Please check out my other Avenger theme makeup Click Here It Awesome( Captain America)
ENJOY !

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Both the Captain America and the Hulk looks are incredible!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you don't mind, I tagged you with the 11 Questions Tag
    http://purejeanius.blogspot.com/2012/05/11-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete