Glamie's

Friday, September 16, 2011

Orly Birds of a Feather Winter Collection 2011

 
Take flight with ORLY’s Birds of a Feather color collection. A rich collection of shimmering iridescents and deep cremes reminiscent of a beautiful flock of bird feathers. inspiring us to congregate and share, like birds of a feather that flock together. . Each awesome, iridescent shade is animated by one of nature’s most vivacious avian species.

Colors

  • Seagurl (Gun metal grey shimmer)
  • Nite Owl (Neutral beige shimmer)
  • Peachy Parrot (Coral orange shimmer)
  • Sweet Peacock (Peacock blue shimmer)
  • Lucky Duck (Rich green creme)
  • Fowl Play (Multi-dimensional purple  sparkle)




  




What Do You Think About This Collection ? I Love It <3

5 comments:

  1. Hmm this looks worth looking into, there are some shades that caught my eye:) Thanks for posting this:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waow, they are cool.
    Really nice blog, i loove your design! :)

    Take a look: http://camillabellasandberg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with u all I love this collection, Ive been on the hunt to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like all the colors. I wouldn't do the blue just cause I am not a big fan of blue nail polish but I would love to wear the rest! Especially fowl play!

    ReplyDelete